Torque Converter Needed

007gn

the trans is a built 200r4 n/l . The car is full weight . The new motor is a 270 TA with 224/224 cam & the turbo is a 6870 . Full race ported gn1 heads . I need a converter & it has to be PTC. Thanks guys

Best bet would be to call Dusty B and have him spec you a unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a PTC 9.5 NL with about 2500 miles on it.
Numbers on Converter:
PTC9570027190WSPRAG

Dusty built this for me for for my motor which is similar in size/heads to yours. I later had Dave Husek build me a pro transmission with his torque converter. That is the reason I am no longer using the PTC.
$600 plus shipping.

I have a PTC 9.5 NL with about 2500 miles on it.
Numbers on Converter:
PTC9570027190WSPRAG

Dusty built this for me for for my motor which is similar in size/heads to yours. I later had Dave Husek build me a pro transmission with his torque converter. That is the reason I am no longer using the PTC.
$600 plus shipping.[/QUOTEThanks for the suggestion and that’s a very good deal for your toequestrian converter I believe your tour converter is a 19 ballet and I know that will be too loose for my car/transmission

That’s a great deal for your torque converter I believe it is a 19 blade and that maybe too loose for my combination but I don’t know I’ll see what Dusty recommends

See what dusty says. I have a 18 blade here at the house with less than 500 miles on it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a current working contact number for Dusty Bradford So I can order this New converter that’s needed. Thanks

Are the Full Throttle tourque converters any good ??? and is anybody going fast with them or having good results with these Torque converters is what I’m trying to find out. Or is it strictly PTC and don’t look back .Thanks guys and I’m hoping some of you have Tried these out.

df03c86a5c58935fb48191ef3bcbdab8.jpg

Just called him a couple weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just installed a rev x from full throttle and love it. Switched from a ptc 10.5 2800 and the full throttle feels much faster. Spools instantly with the 6157 and isn’t lazy around town.