Top 100 Guitarists according to Rolling Stone

Holy Toledo!!! Reynolds is just a master!!!!! Wow! What a natural guitar player! I'm just impressed as hell! Thanks, Justin. Appreciate it. I really like this guy. He makes the 12 string just sing like a bird!!!!!:eek:

I have the exact same 12 string guitar, a Takamine 12 like Tim Reynolds plays.....looks like I'll have to drink about 10 gallons of enery juice to catch up with him.

He is really great! Thanks again for posting this. Enjoyed very much!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Holy Toledo!!! Reynolds is just a master!!!!! Wow! What a natural guitar player! I'm just impressed as hell! Thanks, Justin. Appreciate it. I really like this guy. He makes the 12 string just sing like a bird!!!!!:eek:

I have the exact same 12 string guitar, a Takamine 12 like Tim Reynolds plays.....looks like I'll have to drink about 10 gallons of enery juice to catch up with him.

He is really great! Thanks again for posting this. Enjoyed very much!

Bruce '87 Grand National
I knew you guys would want him on the list. I think that just because he is an up and comer does negate him being obviously more talented than alot of folks on the list. Hey Bruce, I have always wanted to learn to play, got any learner accoustic quitars for sale? :D Also, if anyone is interested in him look up Tim Reynolds Live at Radio City Music Hall Betrayal! That is by far one of the most amazing solo songs played with a guitar that has heart!