Toot's signup and details.

Nashty

WORLD'S FASTEST ......geo
I called Toot's today to make arrangements in Lance's abscence. They are expecting our group on Thursday, May 15. There is no "special arrangements" per say, it is just that they expect to see a barrage of Buick nuts. The manager said that they love our visit each year and look forward to it.

Toot's Restaurant
2500 Scottsville Rd, Bowling Green, KY
Phone: (270) 843-2335

They will have a Budweiser racing banner out front of the building with our name on it. Parking can get limited quickly so try to avoid bringing a trailer with you. Please DO bring your Buick though, last year was almost like a car show out there.

Last year, they were expecting 40 people, 140 showed up. I told them to expect a similiar crowd this year. Still no word from our friend Mile Hi, those in the know, know what that means...

Toot's stops serving food and alcohol @ 11:00pm. Traditionally most people then went on to party elsewhere.

Toot's has a smoking and a non-smoking section, the smoking section is where most TB.com people end up. When you enter the building, look to your left up in the sunroom area. If you are bringing a large group or want to be sure to get a seat, send someone early as they do not take reservations.

Please post here if you are going with the number of people in your party and the name(s) to appear on the nametags. {IE: "Nashty" - Roger Davis} HOPEFULLY, someone will step in and generously offer to make them up. I have no means to do that but would offer to help pay for the materials for them.

Yea, I will make a cameo with Kendall as well. My name vs. nick SHOULDN"T cause much confusion, but you'd be surprised how many people have dislexia (sp) and dont' know it..my name is JOE, not JIM.. Name is Joe, nick is jmidolo!!!!

LOL! sorry joe, no offense meant (I was that 'tmbg' on buick.fiendish.net that got mixed up). I can't make it guys, I'm stuck in saudi arabia. no, really. have fun though without me!

I will be there unless something drastic happens between now and monday morn.
Otto = KLHAMMETT
Ill be the guy with the METALLICA hat on

USED PARTS ARE GETTIN' TOUGH TO FIND...........I'LL BE THE GUY OUT IN THE PARKING LOT RUNNING THE VALET PARKING CONCESSION. :eek: