TONS of PICS From Bowling Green May 17, 2008

Dead on Tues?.....

O>K> maybe there weren't too many cars, but just ask Rick, Brian and Kasci ... I was anything but dead on Tuesday, until about 5:00 then.....:eek:

Attachments

• 2008 GS Nationals_0032.jpg
    2008 GS Nationals_0032.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 534
They were taking bets on 3:00!

I made it to 5, and then I don't remember much until I was picked up in a golf cart when I was looking for the 'crew'...They said I was under surveillance by several folks to keep me from wandering too far :rolleyes: (I wanted to check out all the fantastic farmlands around us)

Great pix. I see that light blue GNX clone that I've seen pictures of in a few other threads. I freakin' love that thing!

100_0453.jpg

I wanna know what wheels those are. :eek:

very nice T, $35k :eek:

Your right, He said he'd take $31k for it. the wheels are custom made he said. Kind of like what Gbody Parts does. I cant remember what brand he said but they arent cheap!

Your right, He said he'd take $31k for it. the wheels are custom made he said. Kind of like what Gbody Parts does. I cant remember what brand he said but they arent cheap!

That's what I thought when I looked close. It looks as though they took a 16" BBS from the late 80's/early 90's and then put a wider 17" rim onto them. I'd like a set myself in gold. Anyone know the vendor?:confused: :)