TITLE QUESTION

griffgoody

I was going through some papers today and found my title to my GN. Never really notice, but my Model on my tiltle says Regal T-Type. I have a 1986 GN. Should it state Grand National or Regal T-Type. Tks John

griffgoody said:
I was going through some papers today and found my title to my GN. Never really notice, but my Model on my tiltle says Regal T-Type. I have a 1986 GN. Should it state Grand National or Regal T-Type. Tks John

I have an 87 gn and my title just says regal

I have an 87 gn and my title just says regal
Thks. I'm just kinda curious about it. Seems like it should say GN. I've owned a T-TYPE before buying this GN. And tha model on T-TYPE had Regal T-TYPE. Gonna have to do some research on this. Dont like that.

mine says G N :)

gnTitle.png

Probably all depends on your state of registration...mine says Regal (but, I have a T-type, not GN).

Same thing I was thinking. State of Registration. Makes me feel a lil better. Because I was thinking. If a person wanted to sale a GN. And tha title said T-TYPE. That might make a person wonder if it was some kinda GN clone.

i think that all GN's, t-types, regals, were all originally titled as regals, i actually went to the dmv and did a title correction to make mine say G N

In 86, the GN's were titled as T-types. Grand National was an option on the T-Type. So all GN's were T-types, but not all T-Types are GN's. Just make sure you have a WE2 on youe SPID lable.

In 86, the GN's were titled as T-types. Grand National was an option on the T-Type. So all GN's were T-types, but not all T-Types are GN's. Just make sure you have a WE2 on youe SPID lable.
Agreed - I am the original owner of my 86 GN and that is what mine said from day one

I can't speak for 84 and 85, but that is how my old 86 was titled. In 87, there was no T-type, so 87 would be titled different. I have 2 87 GN titles, can't remember what they say.

Just went and checked. It has WE2 on the SPID. Makes me feel a whole lot better. Tks to All.

My 87 GN have regal on the title but when you do the vin decode is show it is a GN and my ins. card read GN. On my 84 T-type my title and ins.card it read regal t-type. You can all ways go to the dmv and tell them to fix it and you can get the ins. people to do the same.