Tire Problems

Bro, Dusty will get you down the track I promise.
These guys are going 4.9s on that same tire.

The car launches then then unloads after the DR's go up in smoke. I would work with the boost controller a bit more. ;) That's 1 Bad Ride you got there! Nice ;)

Loose front end, -4 pinion angle, anti-roll bar, double adjustables in the rear and the right combination of launch rpm and boost and it will go down the track. No doubt a slick is easier but if you want to race in the radial class we'll have to figure it out. Your motor probably makes so much torque it will have to be tamed down ALOT.

I tried calling last night but didn't get through.

What combo are you running? if that car hooks- Look out!

That big block probably makes a bazilion ft lbs of torque. Like Dusty said, you are gonna have to kill a lot of power to get it to hook.There is no reason the DR's cant be made to work. You also have to look at track prep. If this was a normal test N tune night , there may have not been any real prep on the track.:cool:

Loose front end, -4 pinion angle, anti-roll bar, double adjustables in the rear and the right combination of launch rpm and boost and it will go down the track. No doubt a slick is easier but if you want to race in the radial class we'll have to figure it out. Your motor probably makes so much torque it will have to be tamed down ALOT.

I tried calling last night but didn't get through.
Ill call ya today, 2 day at new job.....

Like Louie said also. DR's do not like a mediocre track or a hot track. They are no where near as forgiving as a slick when conditions are bad.