TinMan Intake w/intake tube, podwercoated up pipe and matching turbo shield

sshoureas

My car is mostly stock so I really don't need this TinMan setup. I'd prefer to keep it stock looking even if I add alky to it in the future. This setup came on the car and I'm putting the stock stuff back on if this sells here. If not, that's OK too. If you like a blacked out, subtle look this is it. The guy that owned my car before me used it as a show car with a fully detailed engine bay. That should give you an idea of condition.

1. TinMan 4" kit, as/near new condition
2. 3" Black Intake tube
3. Black powder coated up pipe
4. High temp low gloss black turbo cover

All hoses and clamps included. It's all nice stuff in great, near new looking condition. See the pics

$375 shipped in the lower 48 for the whole deal. Might take trades if it's enticing enough, let me know what you have but cash is king.

img2011071100087.jpg

img2011071100086.jpg

img2011071100085.jpg

img2011071100084.jpg

img2011071100083.jpg

im very interested in the intake set up if others wanted the up pipe and or turbo sheild. i personaly dont need those items.let me know please. serious interest

hello; IMO I'd keep that stuff your selling so if you have a brain change your there. You say you do have the stock set up? I guess if you need the money do it but I would not.
IBBY

Several PM's on the TinMan sold seperately. I'll consider it but only if no one comes along and takes it all first. If someone wants just the intake and buys it all then resells what they don't want it'll be theirs ...