timing w/ SMC Kit

You need to buy a chip made for alky as it compensates for the extra fueling provided by the system.

So technically, neither. Realistically, the 96 may be your better option.. and your to run as much timing as your motor can tolerate based on knock/alky volume.

Part of tuning is paying attention to whats happening.. you need data to make decisions.. and then make changes to fueling and timing to get the motor where it needs to be. No majic.. just patience, knowledge, and data.

Ohh yeah.. and money :D

Razor...... you know some of the people with SMC kits.... potentially the ones you help..... will start some thread about which is better.... LOL .... totally unproductive IMHO..... be carefull!!!! J/K

Help away...... you are very valueable asset to the board.... Thanks Razor

OK I may be new to the turbo world.But I here very good things about razor kit ,but I got my kit for a good price.I've already spent tons of money on the car since oct 05.Now I building the motor.I would appreciate the chance everyone deserves,before u bad mouth me
Thanks Razor for the advice
JoJo :)

Oh, w/ the 104 I ran 26psi w/ 2 degree knock, but fuel pressure was set at 43 no vacuum.It needed more fuel.the o2s were at 750.On the way home from track ,turned it to 48 & it pulled like crazy up top.what do I want my o2s at w/ alky.

screamindemon2 said:
OK I may be new to the turbo world.But I here very good things about razor kit ,but I got my kit for a good price.I've already spent tons of money on the car since oct 05.Now I building the motor.I would appreciate the chance everyone deserves,before u bad mouth me
Thanks Razor for the advice
JoJo :)

I wasn't bad mouthing...... I was picking...... see the j/k .... It is all in fun.

Like I said I'm new to the turbo world.I left my 10 sec. lt-1 nitrious fed camaro,& bought my WE-4 so now I'm trying to get it just as fast.Thankful there are people like razor to help us newbie out.It is greatly appreciated. :)

screamindemon2 said:
Oh, w/ the 104 I ran 26psi w/ 2 degree knock, but fuel pressure was set at 43 no vacuum.It needed more fuel.the o2s were at 750.On the way home from track ,turned it to 48 & it pulled like crazy up top.what do I want my o2s at w/ alky.

A lot higher like 770-780 typically. And watch your MPH pickup at the track. If you get knock, you need Mo Alky ;)