Time to go stage II with A/C!

Damn son, you got some smooth ass skin. I was looking for chafe ashy skin with more hair then your back. Quite impressed, which is more than I can say about this thread. Get that sled ready, I'll come by on Saturday and drive it to the dyno. All you gotta do is work the laptop. What excuse you have now?????????

Get that sled ready, I'll come by on Saturday and drive it to the dyno. All you gotta do is work the laptop. What excuse you have now?????????
I think he just got bit by a mosquito and will probably put him down for a few weeks..
AG

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yea norbs. . . What's up. . . . .time to show these guys what's up. . . . .this is your time to shine. . . Lets see what you got. . . . . No excuses. . . Dyno time . . . . No more "home testing!". . . . I feel confidant u will do well. . Lets get some REAL DATA!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Relax everyone, but now I an infection brewing on my other leg which got carved up from the engine stand leg. Going to doc tomorrow to see what he thinks.

Relax everyone, but now I an infection brewing on my other leg which got carved up from the engine stand leg. Going to doc tomorrow to see what he thinks.

Come on Norbs, man up and just wrap this thread up!!!!

P.S. - don't take this busting to seriously.

AG

I'm sure by the time you actually do go to the dyno I'm sure we will here "my dog ate my dyno sheets"

AG

better have the stand checked for rabies , might be time to have it put down​

I have it on good authority he's been following this thread and will tell you to grow a set of nuts and take that over budget over engineered wiring nightmare to the dyno. Oh...and quit mixing your scammer Bears and blood pressure pills.

I found someone with the same luck I have.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Damn you guys are like Wolves...lol we have all kinds of health care..;)

Sent from my LG-P705g using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app
Na, wolves like a fresh kill and this thread had been dead for a while.
AG

:( I regret to inform everyone, we had snow today, and salt trucks all over the place, looks like I am done in for the year. Sorry for the disappointment, but a string of events led to delays, we had 5 weekends in a row with rain also did not help things. However May 2014 will be here in no time, and, I will re-resurrect this thread a week prior to mentally prepare everyone. I Might do a rear gear swap over the winter and new harness, and put larger injectors back in. Foot is feeling better and my other cuts healing.

:( I regret to inform everyone, we had snow today, and salt trucks all over the place, looks like I am done in for the year. Sorry for the disappointment, but a string of events led to delays, we had 5 weekends in a row with rain also did not help things. However May 2014 will be here in no time, and, I will re-resurrect this thread a week prior to mentally prepare everyone. I Might do a rear gear swap over the winter and new harness, and put larger injectors back in. Foot is feeling better and my other cuts healing.

You're not gonna disappoint anyone...cuz I'm bringing my enclosed car trailer to take you to the dyno. Let me know the day and time. You're out of excuses.

Lol... norbsz definitely no excuses now.... tell u what. . . He takes the trailer...I will pay for the fuel. . .just to see this happen!

Lol... norbsz definitely no excuses now.... tell u what. . . He takes the trailer...I will pay for the fuel. . .just to see this happen!

I have a can of C16 I have left over he can have for free.