Tial 38mm waste gate diaphragm

Check out Precisions new wastegate looks as good as any and they help support this site. Patrick is probably the most informed and friendly with all information, he does alot for this board, he works for Precision.

Check out Precisions new wastegate looks as good as any and they help support this site. Patrick is probably the most informed and friendly with all information, he does alot for this board, he works for Precision.

If I needed a new gate I would gladly check it out, but I just need to replace the diaphragm that has a hole in it on my current WG.

WildGS.
I just checked our shelf.
I have one Tial 38mm wastegate diaphragm on the shelf with your name on it.

Let me know if you need it.

Patrick
Precision Turbo
219-996-7832

WildGS.

Patrick
Precision Turbo
219-996-7832

Patrick,

I will be giving you a call! Thanks..

WildGS.

Patrick
Precision Turbo
219-996-7832

Doesn't get better than that! Patrick is one of the good guys.:D

Excellent.
I thought I heard that conversation.
Good to know he got you taken care of.

Patrick

Big thanks to Tial for sending me out a screw that fell out on my 44mm gate (My fault). They did this free of charge, not many companies do this for their customers...

Should I have put blue loctite on mine too??

Very pleased with their products!!!

Big thanks to Tial for sending me out a screw that fell out on my 44mm gate (My fault). They did this free of charge, not many companies do this for their customers...

wow what service? is their a story behind this?

I absolutely love Tial Sport Racing Products!

yes, all 4 set screws need blue locktite

I bought a new never used 50mm BOV with a steel flange. They swapped the flange for a aluminum one and shipped it for free. A great company to deal with!!! Their machining abilities are second to none.

wow what service? is their a story behind this?

I absolutely love Tial Sport Racing Products!

When the car was down at the fab shop, I noticed a missing screw. I took the cover off originally to take the high psi spring out and leave the 4# in. I must not have tightened the screw enough and it backed out. I sent Tial a e-mail and they took care of me.