Ths

11.20n1320

Would like to thank Kip and Collin for running THS at BG. What Kip did on Friday by getting the track prepped was big under taking. Also a big thank you goes out to G Body parts for the control arms as well as Champion racing heads and HR parts and stuff. We must support these guys as they give back to the Buick community and have awesome products. Kevin B. congrats on all you had to over come just to make it to BG! WOW! It was good to meet the new folks as well as the old friends . Dr. Clay congrats on the 9.77. I dont know the exact number for car count , but I think we had over 20 show up , that is huge in these times we have now a days.
I just met Jeff at this event and cant imagine what he is going through. Hope they find your car , truck and trailer. All I can say is DAMN!!!
DDay

David, we had 23 cars tech for the class. I know you had to be on cloud nine when you found out GM Hi Tech was going to do a spread on the THS winner.

See ya, Kip

Congrats D Day! That was a hell of a race we had in the finals. I knew I had to be on my a game that run. Oh well...maybe next time;)

The competition in ths is getting close in this class. I had a blast and was happy to be in the finals and get a couple 9 sec runs finally.

Kip,I wanted to thank you in person for what you did in the tower friday night .Im sorry I didnt but thank you very much!!! David If I was a gay man well you know the rest!!!
320563_10150501031918079_795238078_11440969_403396375_n.jpg

Kip , Yes on the GM High Tech photo shoot. Cloud 9 is a understatement. Kevin B. that was a good race. Bobby ,well im not going to touch that one.!!!
DDay

Kip , Yes on the GM High Tech photo shoot. Cloud 9 is a understatement. Kevin B. that was a good race. Bobby ,well im not going to touch that one.!!!
DDay

Congrats on your win David and Kevin. Wish i could have got to visit with you guys, but was busy with my transmission issues
I hope i can build another car some day. I think this is the perfect race class except for the trans we must use, but that makes it a challenge. Hope to see you guys again soon. Take care, Jeff

Congrats on your win David and Kevin. Wish i could have got to visit with you guys, but was busy with my transmission issues
I hope i can build another car some day. I think this is the perfect race class except for the trans we must use, but that makes it a challenge. Hope to see you guys again soon. Take care, Jeff

Thanks and I hope the best for the recovery of your car. I know I would be hurt mostly just from the time and effort I have invested in my car. Thieves are definitely the scum of the earth.

I found a video that has the finals of ths. Go to 8:20.
Buick GS Nationals Racing Video Oct 22 2011.m4v - YouTube
My car got all crossed up around the 330. You can see it there. It was headed into the other lane. Not worth wrecking two cars. If it was towards the wall I might have tried to stay in it. It didn't do that all week....or all year. Weird stuff there

Jeff, I feel for you. I know what it is like as I suffered the same pain years ago. It is a shame how the scum of the earth can affect good people.

Take care, Kip

Kevin, I explained that to you in depth. We will fix that next time I see you. :D Nice job this year by the way.

Take care, Kip

Thanks Kip! I am very happy with the way the car turned out this year. One ths win and 2 runner up finishes and of course my 9 second runs which I was afraid wasn't going to happen. Can't wait until next year;) I retired the car for the year as a running piece, which is victory all by itself lol

Congrat's David!!!!!

2 years in a ROW!!!!

WOW!!!!

You are definetly CONSISTENT!!!!!!

JD

Sorry to read that your car was stolen as well. I had heard there were three rigs total stolen. I hope they find your car. This really dampens our nationals when this happens.