THS Roll call for norwalk

Hey this is Lisa - I will be there bright and early Sunday and ready to run THS! Shawn will be there too! He is still testing some new parts on his car but I am sure he will do what it takes to make sure he is ready Sunday AM. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Hey this is Lisa - I will be there bright and early Sunday and ready to run THS! Shawn will be there too! He is still testing some new parts on his car but I am sure he will do what it takes to make sure he is ready Sunday AM. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Thanks for the response Lisa. If your there today can you give us some updates? We can't leave till Sunday.
Thanks again
Ronnie

Lol is,nt that the truth Tom but i still have the drive in me and truly love these cars.How you doin buddy car ready to rock

turbot990 said:
Lol is,nt that the truth Tom but i still have the drive in me and truly love these cars.How you doin buddy car ready to rock

Having a few issues, but working though them. I might come up to Muncie one of these weeks for some testing.

Good deal we got some 6.0s out of my old tsm motor at 119 mph in the 8th bro were very happy with the new number,s im getting a pretty good handle on tuning the XFI but i still have more to learn no expert YET lol

DO not be afraid, this current storm is almost gone. The track promises they will do everything in their power to complete the event, dry as it here a little rain will dry up very quickly. Please call the track if you want to know what the weather is really looking like 419-668-5555

So did you guys get all the runs in between the morning and afternoon rains?

I didn't make it out again today, to take advantage of that AM rain here. We were on the verge of desperate for it.
When it hit again just after 2:30pm, we got an entire inch in the successive waves of the next hour before it reduced to drizzle. MAN we needed that!

Hope the weekend was complete for you racer's and hope you can understand how bad we needed the rain too. We never ever get any on work days here and hadn't had any at all locally despite some passing by, for several weeks.

I had a great time at Norwalk. Met Jamie very nice car BTW. Seen a few I have not seen in a couple years and met some customers I have only talked to on the phone. We were able to get in two qualifying passes and one round of Elims before the rain. Last 4 standing were Myself, Ernie, Lisa, Mike. They split the money 4 ways. Lots of people there was really surprised. We started with 9 cars and 7 showed up for first round. One I think was a fuel pump the other I have no idea. Welcome to Mike Larson for his first THS showing. I wish I would have asked for a ladder I could post up some of the round info. I ran a personal best in the Rosewood of 10.60@129 car drove on the trailer so I am happy to say the least. I am looking forward to Columbus THS hope we can get some participation.

We are hoping we just loss the convertor will know more later today, otherwise not sure what happened the car fell flat on it's face and I'd rather drive it on the trailer then really break it. Hoping to make columbus issue free.

Not looking good for Columbus now, found bearing material in the oil filter not a good sign. Not sure what is up with it till we can get it pulled, again.. That won't be for a couple a weeks