Thread about the Ultimate Giveaway! ?'s and Comments!

so we can donate one lump sum and post every week till its up correct. if so im donating 50 bucks next friday. that should cover me till its over

Nope it will take $55 to cover it. :cool:

Just to clarify, the donations are requested, not required, correct? I'm certainly not going to jump in repeatedly for free (I'm not a complete ****head), I plan on donating in one small lump ($25 of $30) and entering every Monday. I truly wish I could donate more, but I just can't afford to. I like to think that every bit helps though.

Let me know if it's acceptable :)

Just to clarify, the donations are requested, not required, correct? I'm certainly not going to jump in repeatedly for free (I'm not a complete ****head), I plan on donating in one small lump ($25 of $30) and entering every Monday. I truly wish I could donate more, but I just can't afford to. I like to think that every bit helps though.

Let me know if it's acceptable :)

Yes that is correct!

GREAT NEWS!!!

As of this morning there is a little over $1100 bucks in that pay pal acct. Plus all the money promised in checks this is looking great guys!

THANKS EVERYONE! Every little bit helps!

I am spreading the word around to alot of places--
more pics please
I am trusting God that this project will be a super great Christamas for the lil ones:biggrin:

I am spreading the word around to alot of places--
more pics please
I am trusting God that this project will be a super great Christamas for the lil ones:biggrin:

Look at all the newbies signing up! This thing is going to take on a life of its own very soon. I would hope generousity outweighs the greed when it's all done. This is about the kids, after all.

Hey Brian,

If the stereo system you're putting in isn't going to have bluetooth (for cell phones usage), I can donate a Motorola IHF1000 Installed bluetooth kit(I have one in my Alero, they're Bad A$$).

Figure it'd be cool to have, especially if it ends up going to NY...(donating parts doesn't disqualify me does it;) :eek: )

LMK

Jeff

Hey Brian,

If the stereo system you're putting in isn't going to have bluetooth (for cell phones usage), I can donate a Motorola IHF1000 Installed bluetooth kit(I have one in my Alero, they're Bad A$$).

Figure it'd be cool to have, especially if it ends up going to NY...(donating parts doesn't disqualify me does it;) :eek: )

LMK

Jeff

Donating does not disqualify you. This is not Monopoly from MCy D's
Vendors & employees Can enter & donate.
At the end the result is all the $ is going to TFT. That is why I'm here on a Saturday working on the car. I also spend about 3 hours a day contacting other vendors, BB's, Clubs to let them know what is going on to raise part donations & $.
Every customer that calls here wether Buick,Chevy,Pontiac or Olds we tell them to check it out.

I'm sure everyone has noticed a lot of new posters which just makes our Buick Communitty look GREAT! The fact that we (Turbo Buick People) have all had a hand in donating Time, $, & parts to a worthy cause.
It would be great if other Communities would take our idea & do the same thing in the future.

Cool Brian,

If it works out that the stereo doesn't have it, and you can work the kit into the car... let me know and I'll send you a Kit.

Just PM me the address you want it to, and I'll UPS it to ya.

Cool Brian,

If it works out that the stereo doesn't have it, and you can work the kit into the car... let me know and I'll send you a Kit.

Just PM me the address you want it to, and I'll UPS it to ya.

It is up to you but if we could get something different for the car that would be great. Jason stepped up & donated a stereo & speakers. If we have 2 of anything I plan on e-baying it & donating it to TFT. Either way it will help the cause. Anything donated is great
Shane will be updating what we have recieved so far in the picture thread as well.
Steve from SMC stated he will be donating an alky kit!
Ported heads & an intake we will be doing something ;)

here is a question about the once a week posting...

is it once a week from the original post entry or once a week starting every Sunday?

here is a question about the once a week posting...

is it once a week from the original post entry or once a week starting every Sunday?

Steve if your first post is on a Monday then your second post should be the following Monday. Just 7 days apart.

I got in and donated 5 dollars tonight, on friday I will probably donate another 60 for the remainder of my posts, or 30 next week and 30 again on the next payday, kosher??

As of this morning there is right at $1900 in the Pay Pal acct! This is wonderful, thanks to all!

whats to goal?? or is it just as much as possible??

I'd like to see as much as the car's actually "worth" at least. That's going to be what... atleast a $10K car??(I'm not up on my values):tongue:

But I figure that the "official" goal is just as much as it can get, anything helps TFT.

A little over $2300 in the Pay Pal acct!

Thanks to all that donated!

are there age requirments my daughter just turned 16 and is in drivers training. I had her enter last night?