thread about GN's on oldspower

Whoa, you gotta let some of that go. have confidence that if it needs handling it will be handled by the Buick driving owner of that board.

THAT said, some of your points needed to be mentioned but now that you have done that I would just let the readers decide for themselves. Keep in mind that on an Olds board they WILL be biased. You have some of them feeling defensive and for those folks you will never convince them of much IMO.

I beat my head up against that wall. Those are a pretty stubborn group of guys. I just bought a 83 H/O with a mild 455 in it, and my GN would have sucked the chrome off this pig.

It seems pretty obvious that most of them know VERY little about GN's.

like i said, i love olds over any other but i give credit where credit is due. the same thing happends when i argue about my 305 SS over my 307 Hurst... i speak from expereince, i have both and the 305 kills the 307 hands down. And i have a big block buick ( better than olds i might add) so again i know what they are capable of. Those candian olds guys are sturborn :biggrin:

I have to agree that you must let some things go. The same opinions over here wouldn't be tolerated as well either. However, I will agree that some over there seemed unfamilar with our cars. Not like I care really. :biggrin:

I'm putting this in my sig!

"$100 in a Turbo regal that will get you an adjustible fuel pressure regulator and you can make your waste gate adjustible, this allows you to turn up the fuel and the boost. $100 in a 5.0 you can get some flow masters so your can sound like every other one." :D

I like how that one dude talks about how where he goes crusin there are 9 out of 10 G body cars are GNs. Where the hell is he crusin The GS Nationals or something? Most i've seen anywhere other than a buick meet was like 5.