This new website sucks !

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
How do I leave a message for someone. Is it now called a conversation ? Shane put down that moonshine & quit changing things around . Us old guys hate that. What was wrong with the other format anyhow ?

How do I leave a message for someone. Is it now called a conversation ? Shane put down that moonshine & quit changing things around . Us old guys hate that. What was wrong with the other format anyhow ?

Yes, Lou, they are now called conversations. Click on your inbox, & then click on new message if you are sending a new message. Isn't change wonderful?

You know Lou, its kind of like your diapers, you have to change them once in awhile.:eek:

I got upset cause I was trying to wish somebody a happy birthday & couldn't figure it out.

Lou:
Click on your "In-box" icon, upper right hand of screen, click on "all Conversations", & it will show the quantity of replies. It will also show if yours was sent or not.

Damn newfangled gadgets........Where's my parchment paper and write stick?

T
papa lou hows it going?? I know how u feel.....
It's going OK the Buick business is a little slow. I'm amusing myself by restoring a 55 Chevy Nomad. I'm doing body work something that I haven't done since I first started in the business working in a shop that did both mechanical & collision work. I started out at a $1.00 an hr. That was actually more than when I used to work on your car. :confused:

Lou, we all know you are great at bitching.....you tell us you're good at giving instructions too, it's just the we are all somehow incapable of following those instructions....:eek:

So, dear Papa Lou, please instruct your flock as to how a new thread is begun, won't you please?.............:D

Let's please not cross the line between poking some fun at the forum in general and non-constructive criticism. Jay spent some time setting up this software program, and we should give it some time while getting used to it.

Let's please not cross the line between poking some fun at the forum in general and non-constructive criticism. Jay spent some time setting up this software program, and we should give it some time while getting used to it.
I'm putting myself on a vacation . If anyone needs to get a hold of me they have my number.