This is scary as hell!

Lol whats scary is seeing the top and front of your house when you put in the address in your cellphone

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

You have a robot looking up at the door and thinking for themselves, that is scary to me.

Supposedly they were given a command to open the door, there was no remote control.

The beginning of the end of the human race.

You have a robot looking up at the door and thinking for themselves, that is scary to me.

Supposedly they were given a command to open the door, there was no remote control.

It might be worse than that. It appeared to me that the first robot couldn't open the door, so the other robot came and opened it for the first one.
As in they communicated and worked together to solve a problem. That is a little scary...

Couple it with this and we have reached our dystopian science fiction future.

If they can make a large light and 4 sugar D.D. coffee the same way every day I'd take them over the clowns that run the drive through near work. (y):cool:

Lol whats scary is seeing the top and front of your house when you put in the address in your cellphone

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

So true!

Used to be if a vehicle with a bunch of cameras and sensors all over it was cruising in your neighborhood, people would freak out wondering what hell the government was up to............

They put a Google sticker on the damn thing and now everybody smiles and waves............ :eek::eek::eek:

CGI all the way, watch how fast it pivots when it senses the other robot coming. The trick is that the room that it is in is also CGI, but the sound that was added is real audio. It's gotten better over the years, even Steven Tyler is cashing in on it. Remember Arnold vs Arnold...

Last edited:
No way. The robots in the video in the first post are CGI. The robots at that actual facility are light years behind what those in the video are doing. Watch when the robot opens the door, it turns the lever, but the other lever stays the same way on the other side. All I see are the robots running in the demonstrations at the actual facility...

This is just a glimpse of what people are able to do with CGI, and the more you watch and analyze it, the easier it becomes to distinguish what's real and what isn't. It definitely isn't easy, and there are things out there that you would swear were real. This guy is awesome at debunking them...

Last edited:
Self driving vehicles are the least of worries once they get these figured out. There wont be any jobs once they become affordable. Downside is there wont be anyone to sell to because no one will have a job.