Thinking of selling my GN or trade for Vette

TURBOGTA1

Life is Sweet !!!
Im thinking of selling my 87 GN, still not sure yet after all the money and sweat I put into this car!! If I do sell, it will be to buy a Corvette!! My wife is totally scared of driving this car, so a possible trade + cash for an 01 or newer Vette with a GM warranty is O.K . Dont know exactly what my car is worth, but here's the run down!!!! 87 GN Southern car with an original 42k miles and no rust!!! 1200 miles on RPE performance 109 block with RJC girdle, steel crank, J.E 020 pistons, ARP studs,RJC deep sump oil pan and scraper, JW flywheel, BHJ balancer. Champion ported iron heads o'ringed,T&D 1.55 roller rocker's, ported lower with a polished accufab upper and 70mm throttle body.RJC power plate,Comp hydro roller 212/212 cam and lifters, billet timing gear, new GM front timing cover with hi volume oil kit, ATR headers,crossover and 3" down pipe with ATR 3' single shot exhaust. Turbonetics racegate, Limit GT70Q-trim turbo, ESP 4" intake pipe with K&N filter, Seimen 83lb injector's, Precision front mount, BigStuff 3 fuel managment system with wide band o2, SX external fuel pump & filter with 8an S.S line,and sumped tank.Every sensor replaced with new GM, including coil pack/module,and cam sensor.8mm wires. Every hose replaced, waterpump, mounts, aluminum radiator with B&M oil cooler/fan with thermo switch made with custom hi psi hoses,custom made turbo saver mounted on turbo with S.S lines.and S.S line going to oil gauge, 9" converter and 200r trans on its way to Eric(Dynotech) for refreshing. Metco drive shaft loop, Stock 8.5 rear with 342 gears. H&R rear adjustible uppers, Eldebrock boxed lowers, air bags,kirban springs, Koni adjustible's all around, ATR rear sway bar, and 36mm front bar. Interior is in mint condition with full power,concert sound, digital dash, sentinal lighting, A/C and cruise control. all autometer phantom gauges with blue l.e.d bulbs including, boost, egt, water, oil gauges, 5" monster tach with shift lite, fuel pressure gauge mounted outside, ANS knock alert with caspers knock gauge all nicely done, 2 point roll bar.
4-front GTA rims with GNX kit including emblems, skirts and fender vents.Tinted windows, front headlite and signal covers.
Most paint on the car is original, has a few small dings, and some small spotting in a couple of areas, but car still looks great!!!! Compliments everywhere I go. I built this car to drive anywhere, and run 10's at the track on a race tune, fuel and slicks.No expense spared. Ive put a lot of money, and hundred's of hours into this car. The car runs and drives awsome, I would just have someone go over the tune before going to the track to race. I put the 1200 miles on the car just recently driving 85 miles a day round trip back and forth to work to break in the motor, drove like it was stock,with 35psi of oil pressure in drive !!!!!!

lynch crew said:
No offense but i think you would need to give him 5 g's and your car for his GN.

Thanks, Lynch crew, you took the words rite out of my mouth, but 87k miles is too much for me.
I went and test drove a 2001 Vette last week with 24k miles, and man, I was disapointed. nice ride, but extremely slow compared to my car!!!!

TURBOGTA1 said:
I went and test drove a 2001 Vette last week with 24k miles, and man, I was disapointed. nice ride, but extremely slow compared to my car!!!!

I have enough parts here to put that car into the 11s easily, with the stock heads and cam :smile: