Thinking of doing a cool car show.

About Bates Car Show!!

Mike B, if I leave you with a 100 plus flyers will you see that they get handed out for me please. Remember the 19th Annual Car Show will be June 5th on a Sunday.

Thank again Mike:cool:

Steve Hurst, President-BGNRA
hurstbuick@aol.com
Home/club number - 714-772-6201

hey mike its rafael "pizza man" i couldent log in so i got another name...

Hey so Food for the "Cool car show"

Hot Hot Tacos carne asada, chicken, and adobada, rice and beans, spicey salas and guacamole also cold and refreshing drinks jamaica and Orchata.....

what do u guys think???????

Ralph, if you need help with the food, let me know. I'm willing to help.

-Mikalanjavin

Hot Hot Tacos carne asada, chicken, and adobada, rice and beans, spicey salas and guacamole also cold and refreshing drinks jamaica and Orchata.....

Horchata, jamaica what exotic drinks might those be?:cool:

A friend just told me about this - would a '68 Jeepster with a 86/87 GN powerplant be welcomed?

I live in Seal Beach so will be taking my kids to see the car show here first.

Attachments

• Jeepster.jpg
    Jeepster.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 318
A friend just told me about this - would a '68 Jeepster with a 86/87 GN powerplant be welcomed?

I live in Seal Beach so will be taking my kids to see the car show here first.

I would even like to see a Razor scooter as long as it has a GN powerplant. :biggrin:

My vote is YES! :biggrin:

i for sure would enjoy looking at that.

x2

Rafael- PM your Paypal so I can contribute $$$.

That Jeepster is way cool. It is very welcome to be at the show, as long as it doesn't go all Monster-truck on us, and try to flatten our Turbo Buicks.:eek::D

Ralph, YOu rock man. The food is sounding great. I'll try and stop by for lunch this week, so we can go over stuff.

Mike Barnard

Mike B, if I leave you with a 100 plus flyers will you see that they get handed out for me please. Remember the 19th Annual Car Show will be June 5th on a Sunday.

Thank again Mike:cool:

Steve Hurst, President-BGNRA
hurstbuick@aol.com
Home/club number - 714-772-6201

Steve,
Your welcome to come to the show and hand them out, yourself.

I'll also let you hand out plaques.:)

Mike Barnard

picked up lucas oil stuff today

got 7 boxes of stuff, with invoice, so you can see whats available.

thanks James!:)

Attachments

• lucas oil003.jpg
    lucas oil003.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 257
There was a guy who showed up to one of our cruises a couple years back who had a Duramax stuffed into a Regal, painted it black and made a GN clone of it. It was a beautiful car...would be cool if he showed up...anyone know him?

got 7 boxes of stuff, with invoice, so you can see whats available.

thanks James!:)

Lee,
That is awesome!!! Thanks for picking that up, you saved me 5 hours (without traffic!!!) on the road! WOW!! Big huge thanks to Lucas too! Cool stuff!

James

There was a guy who showed up to one of our cruises a couple years back who had a Duramax stuffed into a Regal, painted it black and made a GN clone of it. It was a beautiful car...would be cool if he showed up...anyone know him?

I saw pics of that awhile back.

Very impressive. :cool:

cool car show in h. b.

hi, i'm planning on bringing my 87 g. n. to the show if the weather is good. hope to see you all there. it sounds like it's going to be a great time. thanks.

6 day bump.

Looks like this thing is coming together. Weather forcast is for a very nice day. Just incase this thing goes huge, I've got permission to use the lot next door too.:cool: It would be nice if we could have all the non-show cars, park in the empty lot accross the street. This way we can get pictures of all the show cars together. A special section well be set up in the J @ S lot for the Cad-Vs and three corvettes that will be showing with us.

Mike B.

My Gn has flat black bumper fillers and some minor scratches do I have to park across the street....