Thinking about selling my stage II

rafael vasquez

Hello buicksters
Thinking about selling my 1987 buick limited stage11 street sleeper !!
To buy another pizza joint.

Iv been working on this limited for 5 years and well over 50k finally got it were I want it 800+ RWHP
Working a/c,
a total sleeper tuned by Cal hartline running like a champ.

Should I sell it to buy more work for me??

714 457-6839 Rafael Vasquez.

Greed or fun or greed to have fun!! Still need $$$$$$ either way!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ralph did you lose your mind? ?
Something is wrong with you, go see the doctor immediately! !

This picture was taken today!!!

This one is the stage11

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    490 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:
You ask this question while I'm hungry. Sell it. Later when I'm full I'll say keep it. Sorry I know I'm no help. That is a beautiful car though. What's the combo?

Sorry, Rafael, I can't be of any help here. I can't even come up with 2 nickels to rub together anymore.
'sides that, if I did have a few nickels it would be for a E85 installation for the Cad to try & catch up with your 800 RWHP or Mike's 10.5 1/4 mile. I'm at 658 RWHP now, corn will put me a tad above 700. What the hell will I do for another 100 RWHP. What can I to do?

Wow, that is a beautiful car! Some day I will have a clean, stupid fast SII car like that, that I can still put the bratty kids in the back of...

I should have sold my race car and kept Neals white car... :( :( :( :(

Grey limited is on ebay asking 21500..

But I'll take a big loss and take 18k

I can text you pictures
714 457-6839 rafael

Rafael, both of those cars are beautiful. You know, you'll never get the money you put into them, out of them. Just enjoy them!!

Damn nice cars man. I'd be all over the 800RWHP one if I didn't just purchase mine. GLWS

There has to be another way to get the $$$ for a Pizza Joint. Can't you borrow from a bank, use your cars as collateral, then have your cake and eat it too.