These Wires Go Where? See Pic.

Rick

They come out of the harness behind the coil pack. Are they the feeds to the fuse block? Do they all hook to 12v? Where?

I got the car without the engine so that is why I don't know.

Also, where, out of the ECM(color and pin), is the wire that goes to the O2 Sensor? I can't find it for nothin.

One more, the wire that goes to the starter to activate it, where does it come from and color?

That should get me pretty close to firing this thing up. TIA!!
http://personal.myvine.com/~norm/Wires.JPG

Wires to go

Sure look like the wires that run down to the starter to me. The fusible links sure look as so....

They are the wires for the starter....the two large Ring connectors go on the large stud, and the smaller one goes on the smaller stud...

When you route them down to the starter keep all the wires clear of the headers, and engine exhaust...in the battle of red hot headers, and electrical wires....the headers usually always win!

I just did mine 2 days ago, Yes those go to your starter.
"TurboRegal84" is right on the money as to where to hook them up, also the pos from your batt also goes with those large ones. I'd clean them up and check for cuts.;)
Frank

I guess that will take care of my problem of figuring out how to hook up the ignition also. I assume those will take care of it. Thanks a bunch guys.

Still need to know about the O2 wire, anyone?

D7, purple wire for O2.

D7 is side of harness away from latch and is the C1 harness to the ECM.

What are this Saturday's winning lottery #'s????

You guys are great:D