Theft Protection

As pointed out, if they want it bad enough they will get it. You can just slow them down. That collar and cylinder lock that keeps it in park along with always backing in and cutting the wheels to full lock will slow em down. If they want it bad enough they will get it, if i don't get out there to catch em first. We are a concealed carry state with strong castle doctrine laws. I'll leave it at that.

After it was stolen the collar to lock it in park was installed. Then they tried again and busted the column so I got the steadfast to protect the column.

Last edited:
How easy is it to steal a GN? im assuming its not that difficult seeing as it is a gm car from the 80's. does anybody have any creative ideas to help deter theft? Im about to install a fuel pump upgrade and hot wire kit and i had an idea to install a kill switch so unless your in the know you wont get any fuel.

Agreed value insurance is the answer. I repossessed for over ten years and there was no much that stopped me and my buddy. When we got the Dynamic We got everything. If you want to see how fast a car can be taken. illegally park your car at O'hare airport and watch. I bet under 1 min and your chasing the tow truck. Insurance insurance insurance. A Glock works real good too