The Turbo Regal Limited Registry is up

Turbofish38,

Your car VIN 1G4GM1177HP433138 has 93 codes! Amazing. I have 81 codes and from what I had researched, I was only missing leather and either t-tops or astroroof. Do you have these options that put you up to 93 codes?

Steve your car is remarkably heavily optioned. The only notable option it is missing is the UA6 factory anti-theft system, and a roof option. It has every bell and whistle option people are looking for in a Limited. Congrats. I sent you a PM to get a couple of more details to complete your entry in the database. Thanks.

Here is my RPO with 72 codes. I'm not sure what most of them mean.

P3041512.jpg
[/IMG]

Right on Krom. I've been waiting for you to show up. Shoot me an email with the other details so I can add you to the registry. Thanks.

OK I am logging off for the night...major wife aggro. To those who have sent me PMs and not heard back. Please be patient. I am a little inundated at the moment, but haven't deleted anything and will get back to people as soon as I can. Thanks again for everyone's help.

#450120 is a Canadian car without W02. Three codes that Canadian cars have that we dont are V97 Z31 Z49.

A W02 car would have most of the black molding codes that a GN/WE4 would. And a CF5 astroroof or CC1 T-top with W02 would also get you code BW3.

I've seen a few mystery codes like Z06 X16 X06 so you could also throw one in as a wild card to reach 100 codes rather easily on a Canadian car.

Maybe some of you guys can figure out what some of the filler codes are on mine.

Attachments

• RPO codes 96.jpg
    RPO codes 96.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 642
Maybe some of you guys can figure out what some of the filler codes are on mine.

You know I just pulled out some books to see what options your car is missing and I came up with
C90 Door Courtesy Lights
G80 Posi
K05 Engine Block Heater
T82 Twilight Sentinel
UA6 AntiTheft

If you had those codes that would have put your car at 101. Now I'm going to have to rethink about what model of TR could have had the most codes.

In all of my years of Turbo Buicks and junkyard diving I will say that the Regal is the single most model in all of the GM cars where it was possible for this to happen. Even the most loaded out Cadillacs cant compare to this. Some of the newer trucks are getting close but I dont think they will ever reach 100 codes.:smile:

Based on the GM RPO Code listed in this thread, here is my 81 code breakdown (minus 12 mystery codes???)

A01 : WINDOW, TINTED, ALL SHADED, W/S
A31 : WINDOW, POWER OPERATED, ALL DOORS
A90 : LOCK CONTROL, RR COMPT LID, REM CONT ELEC RELEASE
AG1 : ADJUSTER, FRT ST, POWER, 6 WAY DRIVER, SPLIT BENCH
AM6 : SEAT, FRT SPLIT, 3 PASS, CTR ARM REST
AT6 : ADJUSTER PASS ST BK, MANUAL, RECL
AU3 : LOCK CONTROL, SIDE DR, ELEC
B32 : COVERING, FRT FLOOR MATS AUX
B33 : COVERING, REAR FLOOR MATS AUX
B48 : TRIM EQUIPMENT, LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT
B51 : MOLDING, ROCKER, EXTRA WIDE
B85 : ORNAMENTATION, EXTR MLDG BELT REVEAL
B93 : ORNAMENTATION, EXTR MLDG, DR EDGE GUARD
B94 : FENDER EMBLEM, Z28
BC1 : ORNAMENTATION, INTR, I/P
BF2 : COVERING, FLOOR CARPET, DELUXE
BS1 : INSULATION, ACOUSTICAL PKG
BY1 : ORNAMENTATION, EXTR EMBLEM, BODY, VAR 3
C04 : ROOF, COVERING VINYL PADDED, RR
C49 : DEFOGGER, RR WINDOW, ELECTRIC
C60 : HVAC SYSTEM, AIR CONDITIONER FRT MAN CONTROLS
C90 : LAMP, INTR, FRT AND RR DRS, COURTESY
C93 : LAMP, OPERA
C95 : LAMP, INTR, ROOF, COURTESY AND DUAL READING
CD4 : WIPER SYSTEM WINDSHIELD, PULSE
D64 : MIRROR I/S, RH, SUNSHADE, ILLUM
D68 : MIRROR O/S, LH & RH, REM CONT, PAINTED
E5Z : SPEEDOMETER ADAPTER (DELETE)
FE3 : SUSPENSION SYSTEM, SPORT
G80 : AXLE POSITRACTION, LIMITED SLIP
G87 : RING GEAR, 8.50 INCH
GU6 : AXLE REAR, 3.42 RATIO
J41 : BRAKE SYSTEM, PWR, FRT DISC, RR DRUM, CAST IRON
J50 : BRAKE SYSTEM, POWER
K09 : GENERATOR, 120 AUP
K34 : CRUISE CONTROL, AUT0MATIC, ELECTRONIC
LC2 : ENGINE, GAS, 6 CYL, 3.8L, 4FI, V6, TURBO, HO
MW9 : TRANSMISSION, AUTO 4 SPD, THM 200, CONV CLUTCH
MX0 : MERCHANDISED, TRANS, AUTO PROVISIONS, O/D
N33 : STEERING COLUMN, TILT TYPE
N89 : WHEEL, TURBO ALUMINUM
NA5 : EMISSION SYSTEM, FEDERAL, TIER O
NP5 : LEATHER WRAPPED, STEERING WHEEL AND SHIFT KNOB
NQ5 : CAP, STRG WHL HORN, DELUXE
T47 : HOOD, TURBO
T63 : ALARM, HEADLAMPS ON WARNING SYSTEM
T82 : HEADLAMPS, AUTO ON-OFF CONT
T87 : LAMP, CORNERING
U52 : CLUSTER INST, ELECTRONIC
U75 : ANTENNA, POWER, RADIO
UA1 : BATTERY, HEAVY DUTY
UQ1 : RADIO PROVISIONS, FOR STEREO
UW4 : SPEAKER SYSTEM, 6, DUAL FRT DASH MTD F/D, DUAL
UX1 : RADIO, AM/FM STEREO, CASSETTE, EQUALIZER
V73 : VEHICLE STATEMENT, USA/CANADA
VD6 : BUMPER PROVISIONS, FRT, ALUMINUM
VD7 : BUMPER PROVISIONS, RR, ALUMINUM
VK3 : LICENSE PLATE, FRT MOUNTING PKG
WG1 : SALES, PROCESSING FOR DR POWER SEAT
Y56 : MERCHANDISED PKG, GRAN TOURING
YR1 : SEAT,FRT CUSTOM
YS1 : SEAT,RR CUST
YT1 : BUILD UP DR & QTR
YT9 : OPTION PACKAGE, FISHER FURNISHED PARTS
15U : PRIMARY COLOR, EXTERIOR ASTRAL SILVER (91)
829 : SEAT BELT COLOR, MED DK GRAY (91)
82D : TRIM COMBINATION, CLOTH, MED DK GRAY ( D) (91 )
82I : INTERIOR TRIM, MED DK GRAY (91)
84Q : MOLDING COLOR, HAWAIIAN ORCHID (92)
RPO CODES WITH NO EXPLAINATION:
D7I, FFL, GMD, P0N, QYZ, TT5, W05, 6YX, 7YW, 8PZ, 84T, 95J

thats kinda funny, I did the same thing and also came up with 12 mystery codes.

D7I or D71, FFL, GMD, P0N, TT5, W05, ZG9, Z31, 6YX, 7YW, 8PZ, 9SJ.

Though on the entensive GM RPO code list when I went through it code 11U came up as primary color, exterior, DK Willow Sage Met. My car is white, and its white everywhere, so I don't know if that site has the right info for that code number.

It took me a while to take all the GM data and compile it on Excel, down to the list I posted above. Cool to know what all the coding means.

I found out after that QYZ is for the 215 size 15" blackwall tires and TT5 is for the Halogen headlights. The other 10 mystery codes are still..........a mystery

Though on the entensive GM RPO code list when I went through it code 11U came up as primary color, exterior, DK Willow Sage Met. My car is white, and its white everywhere, so I don't know if that site has the right info for that code number.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/89106-can-t-find-these-option-codes.html

You know I just pulled out some books to see what options your car is missing and I came up with
C90 Door Courtesy Lights
G80 Posi
K05 Engine Block Heater
T82 Twilight Sentinel
UA6 AntiTheft

If you had those codes that would have put your car at 101. Now I'm going to have to rethink about what model of TR could have had the most codes.

Actually if you are trying to run up the codes, even considering that its a WO2 car and unlikely to have some of the granny options, you are still missing a lot of options:

• Instead of the AM6 55/45 bench, you could have the AS7 split front seats with the DE9 front console
  • C90 front door courtesy lights
  • C95 front seat reading lamps
  • G80 posi
  • K05 block heater
  • T82 twilight sentinel
  • T87 cornering lamps
  • U52 digital dash
  • UA6 anti-theft system
  • UW4 concert sound
  • YF5 California emission specs

As I said, its really not that heavily optioned. And for the record a Canadian Limited would have the possibility of having the most codes to the best of my knowledge. Keep in mind though that its largely academic. It's not like the car has 100+ options. And there were only 80 Limiteds brought up to Canada so there aren't alot of opportunities to hit 100. ;)

Those codes are for odd things like certain rear spring rates and such. Remember the RPO list is a recipe book for the car being built. And different GM products used different codes for colors. Most colors had more than one code. Whatever code is XXU in the RPO where XX is a number is your paint color. Unless you have a Designer Car which has two paint codes. But then Designer Cars have no optional body side stripes so you guys trying to get over 100 codes on an RPO sticker can't use a Designer to get there easier. :p

EDIT: I stand corrected. Designer cars do in fact have body stripe codes even though they are not an option they are automatic with the Designer option.

Added a few more cars in the gallery tonight. And added a few more than those to the actual database. I suppose I'll have to get back on the rest of the site soon. This has been a pleasant break...

I have a small collection of SPID labels that I scavenge off the internet for information purposes. Here they are along with the VIN and date I copied them. I figure you could weed through the ones you already know about.

Pic 4 1G4GM1174HP429855 11-10-05

Eric would you by chance happen to have a picture of this car? It's a Burgundy/Rosewood Designer car with a burgundy CB4 landau top and cornering lamps. I sure would like to see it.