The Turbo People in NY

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
Has anyone had their cars Tuned by these guys? I did a search and saw they have an outstanding reputation
making street cars going 7's on Drag Radials..
reason why I am asking is that when I bought my Stage Motor, I had a FAST program included with it that
was done by Job Spetter. I was told it was a Race Program Only.

J

They dont do race car anymore. Job is retire and his son is the tuner but got out of it and got into wall st. bussiness.

If you like living on the edge use my program I sent you ..........use at own risk IMHO..

If you like living on the edge use my program I sent you ..........use at own risk IMHO..
I will try yours just to make you happy once I put in a new set of Plugs....Last night was even worse with another Program I had.
I will let you know Einstein....lol

If you don;t retard the timing it will have no chance to burn that fuel off at idle. Try 20 degrees timing and an a/f target of 13.0, 1100 rpm idle

If you don;t retard the timing it will have no chance to burn that fuel off at idle. Try 20 degrees timing and an a/f target of 13.0, 1100 rpm idle

You are talking at Idle! Did you not do those things in your program?? Do I have to double check your work??!??!??!!!!!????!!!!

No I did not since you won;t send me a log of the idle I don;t know where to adjust the tables.......

log, target af, actual af, hrbpw, rpm, kpa, coolant temp ats, bat volts,cts ve, psia, in gear and out of gear..........hot idle

Well Joe I got the log, however something is wrong shows your running 1000. psi boost and 600 psi boost at idle........o_O

Norbs. You must be using something different. I run the classic Fast Sequential. Here are my numbers
1100 RPM which is at Idle, Boost is at -3.2
4000 RM on the Brake, Boost is at 6.4
This is what I sent you.
4 Bar Map adjusted in the Parameters. Which that does not make a difference at that low Boost.

WOw, JB that engine has no vacuum. I am looking at your logs using the windows version 1.02 for c-com, which is all I use for the classic systems. Resend another log maybe it got messed in the email..

I have plenty of Vaccum for the Brakes. Cal is going to prepare a Program for me when he gets back. Enough farting around with this..

Theen your map sensor calibration is wacked, go back to a 3 bar..........

Just do it, you should be fast enough at 30 psi... Set the scale to 3 bar and start over.

Norbs! Tell me if this is wrong..at 15" of vac .83 Volts. Key on engine off 1.39 volts. 20 # boost 3.00 volts!!!! Well?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app