the official what did you get thread

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
3 carhart shirts
tennis shoes
HTP 70mm turbo:biggrin:
I love my wife

special thanks to Cal & Holly for taking care of my wife on this transaction... even though they are sneaky.

I guess I was bad and spent to much on my car this year ......Santa got me nothing for it only some silly vacation to Florida FOR THE WINTER NATIONALS IN OLD TOWN HECK HEAH !!! TRI 5 LOVERS !!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

dont know yet,

Im working this morning and usually theres a few good domestics on Christmas morning. Hopefully I can sneak home when the kids wake up.

VISE GRIP PLIERS, my son got them to replace the ones he lost of mine.

THE WIFE & I DON't give presents. We just go out & get self Gifts when we want them.

The family got me an Auto Meter Ultimate 2 Playback Tach. Along w/ some Carhardt socks and a hat. The real gift will be a 7.50 certifiable chassie in the Camaro hopefully done this weekend.

Happy Holidays,
Craig

God allowed me to wake up.
Thats my gift.
My wife and I dont really trade gifts,Its all about my son.
He did alright:D

Nothing really, just like giving to the family. I love surprising the wife. My son only wanted some of those Air Hawgs helicopters. Kids must be smarter he took right off flying with them and all I can do is go straight up and down in circles:tongue: Little girl got all the little girl stuff so we had a great morning. I love Christmas!

GN floor mats, a new carpet for the WE4, wratchet wrenches, and a 3" stainless catback for my 240!! :)

Girlfriend got me a few DVDs that I wanted but we are waiting to buy any "big" gifts for each other until after the holidays. I will probably be placing a nice order with Full Throttle before the end of the year to get myself a few gifts.

the wife got me a 2007 suzuki GSX-R 1000 and aluminum valve covers, and she got a LT4 stroker motor for her buick

turbotoy

Well I must of done something bad cause I didnt get nothing.My ole lady got home last night raggin & naggin.She must of had a bad day at work & I paid for it.Holidays are stressful for some.I slept in bed & her on the couch.My faithful dog slept on the floor next to the bed .I can always count on him.

What I got.

Memories of a perfect Christmas with my family.:) And some car/garage stuff! ;)

Brer Rabbit: Stay safe and get home and enjoy your family. Merry Christmas.

220roller: I hope some Christmas spirit makes it your way!