The Official Murdered Out Thread

Had to use urbandictionary.com for this one hahaha.

murdered out
When a vehicle has both black paint and black aftermarket wheels. The window tint should also be really dark and other aftermarket accessories such as black taillight covers etc. should aid in blacking out the ride.

Anyways, I guess mine will be when it's done this summer. No tints on the front to stay legal though. And rims aren't entirely black... polished lip.

yeah and usually the paint is Matte Black as opposed to Gloss Black - just so there isnt any hint of glare or shine....;)

nice would have never guessed

Same here. I thought this was gonna be a thread about parted out or "rusted beyond recognition" Turbo Buicks:eek: Good to see that I was wrong, now someone post some pics!:cool:

Yeah, it would be a black car (GN has that covered. :cool: ) generally matte or flat black with matching wheels. Most of the time the windows are tinted also.

Anyways, I have always been a big fan of flat black on cars and have wanted to do it to the GN for the past few years. Well this year it looks like I will have the funds to cover body work AND BASF has a new line of flat paint and clear. :D So the gn will be getting the flat paint, gnx flares, and I will be powdercoating my wheels (17" ttII) black.

I was just looking to see if anyone else has gone that route. So I started the thread.
Here are a few other car's to give an idea.
33221img3899122429lozk0.jpg

480321212_161e4daa9b_b.jpg

Nick

Here's some better examples - that Ferrari isnt really murdered, since it has some bright wheels......
the term pretty much came about because the cars look like death, like the grim reaper is comin around the corner... in my opinion i LOVE the look... it would be cool to see a T or a GN murked....it truly would be BBBBBBAAAD To the Bone... it'd be like the Grim Reaper whistlin while it comes around the corner

Attachments

• Murked.jpg
    Murked.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 348