The new guy on the block

USMC_Turbo6

Good Morning to all, Just wanted to hello. New to the site but not to the car at all. A lil about me I'm from NC, but do to my Job which is being a Marine I'm here in Beaufort SC. I have been in love with the GN from age 15 until now age 29. My dad has own 4 cars in that time and about a year ago he gave me a hard top 87, an I have been changing thing on as fast as I can save up the money. My car is down right now due to me building a new combo. I will yet everyone know how it works out. I hope to meet a lot of new ppl and make some friends at the same time. I'm open to all help. Thanks Dee

OMG!! A jarhead? Welcome aboard Dee. Just remember that we don't have a first grade reading level like the marines do.:biggrin::tongue: HOOORAH!!! you knew it was coming.:smile: Ok, now down to the tuff stuff. Do a lot of reading and ask questions. It's how you learn about these cars. WELCOME ABOARD!!!! BTW, USAR MP CORP ROCKS!!!:biggrin:

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere.