The Great Southwestern Dyno Shootout & Mutton Barbeque:

dyslexic moment....

so whats "nates but farm??"

can I come out and play??

cruzn57

cruzn57 said:
so whats "nates but farm??" can I come out and play??
cruzn57
--------------------------
Was gonna send an e-mail out, and still will Certainly, I have gone to this show for the last 7 or 8 years. This is a great show, located around the Lake Wohlford area. Pretty close to you, Lee. BGNRA sponsored event. Go to the BGNRA site for flyer. $ 20 pre registeration, $ 25 day of the show. 2 Weeks away from yesterday. Expect a lot or turbo Buicks, quite a few Gran Sports & early Buicks, and maybe a few non-Buicks. Prizes, trophy's, give-aways, a little stand that cooks hamburgers & hot dogs to order. I wouldn't expect anything less of you, Lee, than to show and be there. See you there.

Wells there seems to be some confusion,that car was egokillers car and I was just in the passenger seat reading the scanmaster #s for him..as I told turbo 39151 the car next to the grandnational at the top of this page is mine..ego killer needs to give you his #s. I was too scared to put mine on the dyno...I was still alittle shy after racing Ray to the donut shop and blowing my head gasket..I dont like it when that happens :( but I will be at the bates nut farm in june along with egokiller,turbo39151,Ray,and there is a couple others im going to try and I will try and drag them out of there hiding holes.... :biggrin:

Tim: Sorry, you are correct. The #'s that I have listed for you are probably Richard's. Oops, my bad. Nobody needs to explain why they did not dyno. I almost wussed out myself when I ran out of names for the dyno. Looking forward to seeing everybody at the Bates Nut Farm show coming up a week from this Sunday. It will be good to see everybody again. See you at the show. PS I don't remember if you were at the show last year or not, but your car always did very well at that show. I remember it well

thanks alot gary,Ill be there and trying to win some cool stuff also.... :D I hear there will be a big raffel.

carrddine said:
thanks alot gary,Ill be there and trying to win some cool stuff also.... :D I hear there will be a big raffel.
-----------------------
There generally is, and all of the stuff is pretty nice, too. I am not going to forget my cooler this time, that's for sure. See everybody there.

Wells said:
-----------------------
There generally is, and all of the stuff is pretty nice, too. I am not going to forget my cooler this time, that's for sure. See everybody there.
Gary! I'm planning on attending & hanging out with the rest of you nut case's & I wonder who will win 1st place ? LOL

turbolou said:
Gary! I'm planning on attending & hanging out with the rest of you nut case's & I wonder who will win 1st place ? LOL
----------------------------
Probably you, Louis, Richard, or Tim for stock/light modified and I don't know who for heavy hitter, maybe Lee with Ray's old car, or Neal Steward, or Morgan Hayett, or Rick Percy, or Archie Bogosian, or Ray Fletcher, for the heavy hitter (modified) class. Going to be a lot of very nice car there. The San Diego clan has some pretty nice cars in their group. Maybe Frank from Temecula if he brings his TTA. Good to hear that you are going. looking forward to seeing everybody there.

Wells said:
-----------------------
Gary! mounted the stock wheels that were donated by John Lehman. Got it all polished up & looking pretty. I'm ready!