The Buick Performance Group presents a Class of 1987 Buick Reunion in 2012

gbsean

The Buick Performance Group along with Doug Nigro the owner of The Official Buick GNX Registry at GNXREGISTRY.ORG:: THE OFFICIAL BUICK GRAND NATIONAL & BUICK GNX REGISTRY as well a Dennis Kirban of Kirban Performance Kirban Performance - Buick Grand National Parts, T-Type, Turbo T, GNX Parts, Chevrolet Chevy Corvette Parts, Ford Mustang Parts, Pontiac GTO Parts www.kirbanperformance.com and Richard Clark of ZDDPlus™ - ZDDP for Classic, Muscle Cars & More present The Class of 1987 Buick Reunion featuring the Buick Muscle cars of 1987 including the GNX Grand National Turbo T's and WE4's as well as the other fine cars Buick produced in 1987 including the Century, Electra, LeSabre, Regal, Rivera, Skyhawk, and Somerset. Bring your 1987 Buick Buick to the greatest Buick Party ever, We hope again to have Buick Engineers as well as members or ASC Mclaren to present information on the GNX as well we have a GNX prototype that will be on display. Ticket prices will remain the same as in 2011 and Vending is always free at BPG. This event follows on the heals of the huge success of the TTA and Turbo T T-party folling in the footsteps of the GS and GSX events. visit The Buick Performance Group for more information.

The Buick Performance Group along with Doug Nigro the owner of The Official Buick GNX Registry at GNXREGISTRY.ORG as well a Dennis Kirban of Kirban Performance Kirban Performance - Buick Grand National Parts, T-Type, Turbo T, GNX Parts, Chevrolet Chevy Corvette Parts, Ford Mustang Parts, Pontiac GTO Parts www.kirbanperformance.com and Richard Clark of ZDDPlus™ - ZDDP for Classic, Muscle Cars & More present The Class of 1987 Buick Reunion featuring the Buick Muscle cars of 1987 including the GNX Grand National Turbo T's and WE4's as well as the other fine cars Buick produced in 1987 including the Century, Electra, LeSabre, Regal, Rivera, Skyhawk, and Somerset. Bring your 1987 Buick Buick to the greatest Buick Party ever, We hope again to have Buick Engineers as well as members or ASC Mclaren to present information on the GNX as well we have a GNX prototype that will be on display. Ticket prices will remain the same as in 2011 and Vending is always free at BPG. This event follows on the heals of the huge success of the TTA and Turbo T T-party folling in the footsteps of the GS and GSX events. visit The Buick Performance Group for more information.

Revised to remove GNregistry link

Click the banner for more and up to date info on this event! Keep in mind ARMED security at the track all day and night along with ARMED security walking around the host hotel parking lot ALL night long!

2012_banner.gif

Dates confirmed with Track August 3rd and 4th 2012... Eliminations under the lights...

The Buick Performance Group is doing something different in 2012. We are presenting a 2 day event with a lot of the action being under the lights in the cooler Temps, Much like the Salem events of the past. I remember being at my first BPG event and thought it was so cool watching eliminations under the lights. So for 2012 we are bringing that back.

Thanks for the update Sean and I am sure the "under the lights" eliminations will be a big hit. I can't be sure to make it or not, but wish everyone luck for an awesome event.

Mike

I have gotten some requests about what the BPG does as far as security is concerned at BPG events in regards to what happened in Bowling Green. The BPG works with National Trail and the Licking County Visitors Bureau to provide security at night at selected Hotels as well as providing armed security at the track. Those that have been to the event have seen the local Heath Police Department cruising thru the parking lots as well as observing the private security that the Licking County Visitors Bureau provides at select Hotels. The Track is always the best place to leave your Car/trailer/tow vehicle etc as there is armed security. This is provided at no charge 1 day prior to event as well as 1 day after event. You cannot remove a trailer/car from event without providing ID that matches the trailer and car being towed. The Hebron PD is also aware of our event and is only a few miles from the track.

Wow things are really shaping up for the Buick Performance Group Class of 1987 event...We have Doug Nigro from GNXRegistry.org doing a power point presentation on the GNX We also have Brad Conley's GNX prototype as well as Rick Hunts GNX and all the information he can provide as well as Luis Infante who was VP at ASC McLaren and owns the car that was used for quality control at ASC. there also some other surprises that the BPG is going after...

we are trying to acquire a GNX engine on a stand from the Sloan museum,. We also have some of the engineers and production staff that were involved with the GN coming back as they had so much fun last year. We also have Lawrence Gustin who authored book on complete history of Buick and also about founders of GM. He is a genius and probably will do a presentation for us on history of Buick. He is getting me in touch with Mike Doble, head person in charge of GNX project and also David S. Sharpe, Chief Engineer of the GNX. Also Rick Hunt who has more GNX prototype and memorabilia than anyone will be there and former VP of ASC McClaren with GNX 000. Also going after Lloyd Reuss former Gen Manager of Buick and who actually became President of GM and his son is now head of N. American operations. He was Chief Engineer of Buick when GN came out as well. Also going after Bill Porter and Wayne Kady who designed the cars and Marty Schorr who wrote GNX book and was big in the PR version. We will have Wayne Sherman to do a presentation on tech for the Turbo cars and hopefully his friend Al Tomka will attend with his 79 Turbo Coupe again and talk about his work as Rod and Piston engineer for 3.8 block. Also Dennis Kirban and Richard Clark will be judging the GNX's and 87 GN's as well as vending

Sean, I am looking for suggestions for accomodations in Hebron in August. I have never been there before so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bruce

Bruce what is your email or phone # i can give you all the information you need! Appreciate your interest! What state are you from?