The best most reliable vehicle you’ve owned

Had a 76 honda accord cvcc. 236,000 when it blew headgasket
1981 honda accord had 216,000 miles when front subframe broke. ac still blew ice cold.
My dad drove both these cars for about a 100,000 miles and then i beat the piss out of them.
1986 buick regal 3.8. speedo cable broke at 100,000 five years ago. still runs great. body rotting away:biggrin:

1990 VW Golf. Bought it with about 50k in 94..drove the brains out of it until I wrecked it in Jan of 2000. 236k miles of fun. Great little car. I would still be driving it today if I hadn't have been a dumb a$$. Never had a problem out of the motor, 2nd gear syncronized eventually went bad (kept driving it anyways), 1 clutch, and 1 deer incident. General maintanence was about it. 30mpg on the highway when I followed the speed limit :eek:

My car

Well The most reliable car I have ever owned is sittin in the drive way broke down. 1984 buick regal limited 3.8 liter 6 cyl n/a
Owned by a old lady, Bought by my grandpa with 12000 miles on itin 91 or 92
The car has been in the family since...My mom drove it after my Grandpa, then it was mine, I drove the car every day without it missing a beat. I beat the hell outa the car, because I Loved it, and Thought it was great. the car died with a little over 500,000 miles on it, all origional, I feel it was my fault. One day I took off , thought I had the car in drive, and just floored it, I only had the car in second...got to the top of the gear, and was like what the hell....whys it not shifting...finally I realised and kicked it up in drive. The next day I went out to start the car up, and it didnt have any oil pressure. Thats how she sits. A bad oil pump and some nasty lifter tap. Was a beautiful car while it lasted, now im saving for a gn.

Ive had a small handful of cars, but never really paid attention to their reliability, as I moved thru them too quickly.. when i finally settled on my 93 bmw 318i.. from day one it led a hard life as a lease vehicle..and i worked in a shop, and most of our vehicles were leases, and i seen first hand how rediculously poor theyre maintained.. beyond belief actually.
after that, it was wrecked, and rebuilt, and the schmuck who sold it to me, (he OBVIOUSLY never took care of it, as i believe it was a buddy of his's auto shop that rebuilt these salvage cars just to flip em) really neglected it. I mean it looked fine when i bought it, but i could tell after a few months that it was abused. the odometer was rolled back about 63,000 miles when i did a carfax.. so she has somewhere in the vicinity of 184,000 miles, and has never missed a beat. Though, she just now wore away about a half inch of her front cover gasket, so i had my brother throw a new one on (wow, was that uneccesarily complicated!) and she still drives fine. Not bad for a couple grand out the door.... Though, I will NEVER, EVER own another foriegn car again. They are just not worth the rediculous maintenance prices, and the complicated way theyre assembled. I'm lookin to replace this car with a black 1999 buick GS.

1996 Jeep Cherokee Classic. Purchased it brand new and still driving it everyday. Currently has 221,000 miles and that's pulling my 25 foot Baja boat, utility trailers and a sea doo. So far the only things that have given up are a water pump and a clutch. By far the best purchase I have ever made besides the GN and it is the most fun!:biggrin: