That Time Of The Month

turbofish38

Le Pétomane
Yeah the latest BurgerKing commercials. I about died of laughter the first time I heard it. Only because I knew what it meant before they let on to the true meaning. I tell you every day is that time of the month as far as the Turbofish goes.:rolleyes:

I do have to say that the advertising agency who is doing these and whose idea it was to bring back the King sure is hitting it's target audience. They are after the average middle class male. Sure beats those lame a$$ McD spots.

I do have to say that the advertising agency who is doing these and whose idea it was to bring back the King sure is hitting it's target audience. They are after the average middle class male. Sure beats those lame a$$ McD spots.

It's an agency named Crispin Porter + Bogusky. They're also responsible for the MINI ads, the Coke Zero commercials (where Coke Zero sues Coke, which I find hilarious) and the Volkswagen spots. But, on the other hand, they're also responsible for that new Microsoft ad.....

and the Volkswagen spots. But, on the other hand, they're also responsible for that new Microsoft ad.....

Ah why did you have to write that? I hate those VW spots. I just got done puke'n over the latest one with Brooke Shields and the WTF "make a baby"? What's that about?:confused:

And I don't understand the Gates and Seinfeld commercial either.:confused: "Do you have your Clown Club Card?". That I get.:cool: