Thanks to BWR

Twistin6

Would like to take a minute to thank everyone at BWR and especialy Jay C. For all the hard work and un-ending hours on the dyno. You went well above and beyond what I would expect a company to do making sure everything was perfect before I left. How many vendors would stay with you one on one from 9AM to 10PM????Maybe all of them for all I know, but I can say BWR did. You guys really woke this car up finding an additional 70hp, improving throttle responce, and driveability. I wouldn't hesitate to let BWR do anything to my car good professional people.

Youve got a super clean car.. I think theres more left in it too. Try going to a colder plug and closing the gap down a little ;) Maybe we can get it back on the dyno when the ISACs come in :D

For some reason our dyno isnt kind to automatic transmission cars. To put his numbers into perspective, I had a car on the dyno a couple of weeks ago that made 490 at the wheels and ran 10.40s in the 1/4. I have another Buick at the shop that has been 10.30s and only makes 520 at the wheels.

You guys do nice work! Are you using a Mustang Dyno? I had my car on a set of rollers (Mustang Dyno) with Cal Hartline on the XFI and ended up with 562 RWHP at 25# using the setup in my sig below. Seems kind of low but the next car on the rollers which was a 92 Mustang with 408ci (3475lbs w/ driver) made 310 RWHP and went 123 MPH in the 1/4 a two days earlier......Something about the way this dyno loaded the engine made the tune spot on for the street.

Datar

No it is a DynoJet. We just use the correct settings...

It was nice to meet you. Super clean car man. Its nice to see a fast buick that does not look molested. See you around.

Jeff it was nice meeting you as well. Appreciate all your hard work on my car and thanks for the compliments. Just saving some pennies for a cage now. So I am sure you will see me again.

SGRIM;21956 u09 said:
No it is a DynoJet. We just use the correct settings...

Your Dyno sounds spot on, I wonder what 250+ rwhp will do in the 1/4 over a mustang that traps 123+ with 310 rwhp! Hoping for a 9.99 with a good 60'.

Your Dyno sounds spot on, I wonder what 250+ rwhp will do in the 1/4 over a mustang that traps 123+ with 310 rwhp! Hoping for a 9.99 with a good 60'.

Naw, you are going to need at least 500+ with a full weight car to run a 9.99 IMO...

If he is trapping at 123 with only 310 I would say that dyno is probably not correct... Not saying it can't be done but that would take some wild driving and a perfect gear combo...

Naw, you are going to need at least 500+ with a full weight car to run a 9.99 IMO...

If he is trapping at 123 with only 310 I would say that dyno is probably not correct... Not saying it can't be done but that would take some wild driving and a perfect gear combo...

Sorry Shane, meant to say the car made 562 rwhp, on the same day as the mustang. A difference of 250+. Back on topic with BWR, do you sell a waste gate that is a straight swap with a Tial V44?

Sorry Shane, meant to say the car made 562 rwhp, on the same day as the mustang. A difference of 250+. Back on topic with BWR, do you sell a waste gate that is a straight swap with a Tial V44?

Yea, 562 on a proper configured dyno will get you there if you got a decent 60!!!

Yeah, there should be a TurboSmart to replace it. We have had GREAT success with that brand... That is what we are putting on everything... We got a mustang that is simple awesome with it, our race car, and the new TSM and TSF car will have them, that turbosmart never skips a beat... Call Jay or PM him he has all the details...