Thanks Rob Earl

86blackgn

LOVING THE BOOST
Thanks for going out of your way to help me out. Coming all the way to Elizabethtown KY to get my ride lined out. Hell of a guy right there. :D

I am in Loganville, (Hwy 81 near Ozora) how have we not met? Rob does my stuff too, Heck of a good guy! I actually have some for him to do soon.... Maybe you are the GN I passed a while back on ozora w/ the big FMIC?!

I'm on 81 between walnut grove and 78. My GN is sick right now. Getting ready to put in a stage motor. Are you on hwy 81 between 20 and winder?

I'm on 81 between walnut grove and 78. My GN is sick right now. Getting ready to put in a stage motor. Are you on hwy 81 between 20 and winder?

Yeah, I am before Bold Springs. I only drive mine occasionally (actually my tag is expired now...b-day was last week). I am the real low GN on big wheels if you ever see one in Loganville. I recently had it at the car show at Oasis Church I judged. Mine needs some work under the hood and a frame notch currently. I wanna get Rob to pull my engine, replace seals, and do valve springs, so I can stop leaking and turn the boost up.

yep, he sure is. good to have him here in GA.

David

good to have you around also.

Rob and David both have been great to me. i can't express in words all they have helped me with. but, i'm very thankful, very very thankful.

Keep it up..

and his rates will go up!!:eek:
Actually it may anyway.. He has a real problem w/ the mis-spelling of his last name....:D
He does pretty well, given he's a worn out army sgt, that works on post office jeeps.;)

and his rates will go up!!:eek:
Actually it may anyway.. He has a real problem w/ the mis-spelling of his last name....:D
He does pretty well, given he's a worn out army sgt, that works on post office jeeps.;)

its IRLE....... But how ever you spell it you get a great TR tech and a heck of a nice guy.