Thanks Lou

paulg

A chase is a race.
Just wanna send a big thanks to Lou for continuing to help me with my car and guide me in the right direction with it. Your help is always appreciated and friendship valued. I owe you one.
Paul

Yes he is Chicken. Get him started on your stroker, he needs to get away from that Nomad for a while! And I owe him a couple days of slave labor at the shop lol.

I'm still slooooowly making progress on getting the camaro back on the road. I fired it up for the first time in 2+ years last week...got the new 17" wheels and tires on the front. Tonight I installed longer studs on the passenger side rear and will finish the job on the drivers side rear tomorrow, then I'll be able to mount the new 17" rear wheels and tires..then an alignment and rebalance of these new wheels (the sticky weights are falling off) and it's back in action and up for sale...also waiting on a new front spoiler from Classic Industries since the old one got tweaked by a curb when I pulled in too far once.

After I sell it....I'll use part of that cash to get Lou busy on my new engine for the GN.;)

Just wanna send a big thanks to Lou for continuing to help me with my car and guide me in the right direction with it. Your help is always appreciated and friendship valued. I owe you one.
Paul
Thanks Paul, Like wise here I really appreciated the time you spent helping me at the shop & listening to Rush Limbaugh.

Don't ever tell anyone I listened to Rush Limbaugh, I'll be evicted from my hippy commune.