Thanks BPG and Sponsors

Yellow Brick

Just wanted to say thanks to the BPG and all the sponsors for supporting TSM. It was nice to finally put a little money back in my pocket for attending these Buick events. $400 in cash and $300 in gift certificates for a runner up finish is a nice bonus for something we have been doing for free the last 5 years.

Thanks BPG, JW Racing, Champion Racing Heads, Caspers and Twisted 6

Welcome glad you guys had fun. I was the one who drive by your trailer and asked everyone if they were having fun and no one really replied. I dont know if you remember that;)

I think I know the instance you are referring to, we couldn't hear you over Team Banana's fan...But to answer your question, I had fun, just hope you guys install AC for next year, :D

P.S. Congrats Tim, don't think I got a chance to say that after the race...I just wish we would got to see how the race would have come out.

Welcome glad you guys had fun. I was the one who drive by your trailer and asked everyone if they were having fun and no one really replied. I dont know if you remember that;)
Sorry if you thought we were ingnoring you. I seen at least 20 golf carts stop by our pits and it was too hot to come out of the shade and talk to everybody. We had a blast and will be back next year.
I think I know the instance you are referring to, we couldn't hear you over Team Banana's fan...But to answer your question, I had fun, just hope you guys install AC for next year, :D

P.S. Congrats Tim, don't think I got a chance to say that after the race...I just wish we would got to see how the race would have come out.
Yeah that makes 2 of us. I thought about a rerun for bragging rights but that would have been a bullchit move. We lost end of story!!! Congrats JW on the win.

I thought about a rerun for bragging rights but that would have been a bullchit move. We lost end of story!!! Congrats JW on the win.

X2. Too bad others don't look at things they way you do. If we had more guys who handled themselves like this I think we would have more guys out there racing.

Congratulations to JW on the win!!! and to Tim and Ronnie runner up .I had fun and got the car a little closer on the tune last weekend.Still hydrating after the breakdown in front of me and sitting in the bleachbox.Thanks Tim for holding the door open for me !!
Great seeing everyone

Good to see all of you guys out there supporting and racing TSM and the Buick events.

X2. Too bad others don't look at things they way you do. If we had more guys who handled themselves like this I think we would have more guys out there racing.

So Ted, when are you coming to race a Buick again? It's been a few years..