Thank you to those who attended the Midwest Meet 7/28/07.

What a great day....

Heck yea!

And Heck yea to what Jeremy, Prasad, Phil and all you guys a have said. Again thanks to Phil & Julie and Maria and the families. This was the ‘Best Dam Car Show’ of the summer. Nancy and I loved it (again this year) and it was BIG (as those talking heads on TV like to say).

We go to a lot of shows and this one will always bring a smile. A day in the park, sun, breezes, good food, a cruise, great people from all around and the best cars! I tried to keep up to you guys on the way to the drive in/show. At least we could still hear those Buicks and see the taillights! I suppose I should be thankful for stoplights. LOL.

Sorry there had to be some breakdowns but the way people pitched in is a tribute to the Buick community and to you guys that are the nuts and bolts of the group. SALUTE! Next year there should be some special badging for Gary, Jeff, Prasad and Turbo Rescue (it would great if we didn’t need the service – but you never know?).:rolleyes:

Hey Ray, I think I got an old broom stick out in the shed. I used it on my Triumph and my old old Mustunk too. No rust but it needs paint!;)

This idea appeals to me – I felt bad about my aborted T-Shirt try.
Phil and a couple of others asked Saturday about finishing/producing the T shirt as a momento. Heck yea sgain. The design isn’t done but I’ll finish it if there is enough interest. Let’s hear it if you think it’s a good idea, and then I will get it going, start a separate post etc. Thumbnail is attached.

Now I got to spend some time on the pics. What a great bunch of people and its easy to appreciate every car.
Bob

Attachments

• BusseWoodsT_draft2.jpg
    BusseWoodsT_draft2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 251
Prasad,

Imagine if you got all the cars running in the barn :eek: Now that would be insane.

D

Great picnic. Awsome turnout. Awesome cars.

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 256
  • DSCN0030.jpg
    DSCN0030.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 259
It's funny there were about 12 other cars that I know that didn't make it and now that I told them how it turned out they are kicking them self in the a$$. They will be there the next time we do this.

I was one of those people. My car wasn't ready, so I stayed home to work on it... I should have cruised out in my beater. :mad:

Prasad,

Imagine if you got all the cars running in the barn :eek: Now that would be insane.

D

So Denny when do you want to come by and start on one?

It was fun on Friday where we had three groups of guys working on three different cars at the same time late into the night like the old days.:D :D

Prasad

By the way, Ray (TBFAN) he is harmless, he just likes to talk crap and work people up, he is part of the Turbo Farm crew. He was one of the first people that saw mikees car in my garage when we were building it and crapped in his pants.

Thanks again
Prasad[/QUOTE]

LOL, I didn't realize that, I retract my previous statement, no harm.:D

Bob, I'll take three mediums. Unless you can make baby sizes, then I'll take three mediums and one baby size! hey.... Noah attended too!:biggrin: -------Jeremy

Soooo what about next year?????? We going back to Iowa or Chicagoland???????????????? Lets start planning now, maybe it will be twice as big:biggrin:

I was kind of thinking it would be very cool to do next years meet in Wisconsin. That way, a few others from that area may catch on. What do you guys think??

I was kind of thinking it would be very cool to do next years meet in Wisconsin. That way, a few others from that area may catch on. What do you guys think??

Wi is great also as long as it is not too far from Chicago. A few hours at most.

LOL, wisconsin would be great!!! I'd have to talk to Justin but maybe we could host it in this area(Janesville-Madison) next year? I'd like to know what everyone else thinks about it.

WI next year!

I'm game for WI next year as long as I can eat at Mar's Cheese Castle on the way up and stop at the Brat Stop on the way home...:biggrin:

Heres a thought...

Bob, I'll take three mediums. Unless you can make baby sizes, then I'll take three mediums and one baby size! hey.... Noah attended too!:biggrin: -------Jeremy

I thought Noah was gonna come a lil early after the stress we put momma thru! How cool would that have been? By the way Im in for a shirt, x-large will work.

I will take a shirt as well if you make them. Let me know how much and PM me and I will pay you. I want an extra large. Thanks- Brad