TH400 with auto shift VB

fatride

Been looking through the sites of our vendors , and dont see a 400 with Auto shift VB. Does anyone make/sell other than Jake Shoe?
Will be in the market for 1 soon..
TAI

I belive you don't see them because of all the xtra stuff you have to hook up to it . I'm running a RMVB th400 and love it super easy install and shifting isn't bad at all it gives me something to do. Its not like you have to push a clutch in or anything just pull a lever back . if I could have done it over I would definitely went with the 4L80 . you should concider going that route you get to keep OD and its a lot stronger then the 200. you can have them auto shift with a module fairly easily

I belive you don't see them because of all the xtra stuff you have to hook up to it . I'm running a RMVB th400 and love it super easy install and shifting isn't bad at all it gives me something to do. Its not like you have to push a clutch in or anything just pull a lever back . if I could have done it over I would definitely went with the 4L80 . you should concider going that route you get to keep OD and its a lot stronger then the 200. you can have them auto shift with a module fairly easily