TH Downpipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

harris48cars

3" Terry Houston DP. Has an 02 bung at the elbow and also has an 02 bung near the end where the test pipe slides on (Don't ask me why cause I don't know). This is a very nice pipe with no dents. I worked on it with a wire wheel for a hour and in another hour it will look brand new. Can email pictures. Just remember I've only refinished half of it if you get a picture now. I'll finish it up tomorrow. $385 plus shipping.
Gary

Not being mean but look at the join date and post count guys. Nothing against you Harris but there's been some issues lately because of low number posters.

Not being mean but look at the join date and post count guys. Nothing against you Harris but there's been some issues lately because of low number posters.

So what if the guy has been here for a year and 2 months.

Some people dont live on this site. :confused:

BW

So what if the guy has been here for a year and 2 months.

Some people dont live on this site. :confused:

BW

Thanks quick6. I was just about to make that point. I'm 61 years old. I was on this site for years, back in the day. Left the TR crowd for about five years. I'm back, all though I don't know why. I've owned about 15 turbo cars and there are people on here who may not remember me from back in the day, but I've been around since the begining, so to speak. Having nothing to hide, I'll provide any potential buyer with my address, phone number and my family's info if it makes anyone more comfortable with buying from me. As a matter of fact here's my phone number if anyone wants to call me. 540-660-1355. Btw Charlief1 do you care to post your ph number?
Gary

After posting this ad I went out for the evening so I didn't load my pictures. I will finish cleaning the DP tomorrow, Tuesday and get pictures to those that have asked.
Gary

Thanks quick6. I was just about to make that point. I'm 61 years old. I was on this site for years, back in the day. Left the TR crowd for about five years. I'm back, all though I don't know why. I've owned about 15 turbo cars and there are people on here who may not remember me from back in the day, but I've been around since the begining, so to speak. Having nothing to hide, I'll provide any potential buyer with my address, phone number and my family's info if it makes anyone more comfortable with buying from me. As a matter of fact here's my phone number if anyone wants to call me. 540-660-1355. Btw Charlief1 do you care to post your ph number?
Gary

Not trying to stir trouble for you Gary, but I got burned by someone that had been on here for a while and was a low poster. I do apologize to you for any implied misrepresentations. Just that there have been way to many that have joined and burned a member. I do hope this helps to smooth out any bad feelings.:smile: Just watching out for the other board members.:redface:

man phuck the BS

bump for a legit part being sold, i could care less about the BS

TH DP for sale WADDUP! Great piece Gary!

I've known Gary since about 1990, he used to be one of the "heavy hitters" back in the day. Had a Duttweiller stage 1 before MOST of us here even knew what a Turbo Buick was! His 1st car was a 1986 GN with EVERY option available and ran 11.30s at 121 BACK THEN!!!! You can take it to the bank,he is a perfectionist and anything you purchase from him will far exceed your expectations!

I've known Gary since about 1990, he used to be one of the "heavy hitters" back in the day. Had a Duttweiller stage 1 before MOST of us here even knew what a Turbo Buick was! His 1st car was a 1986 GN with EVERY option available and ran 11.30s at 121 BACK THEN!!!! You can take it to the bank,he is a perfectionist and anything you purchase from him will far exceed your expectations!

Bill, Gary and I have settled this though PM's so chill. I don't "live" on the site but I try to keep a look out for fellow members since I got burned from a "long term" member. I hope he sells the TH down pipe and everthing works out right. This may be my second "home" but it has been good to me and I try to keep an eye out for fellow members so they don't get screwed like I did.:mad: Now if you want you can try to get a B4Black car below the 12.9 barrier like I am.:biggrin:

Bill, Gary and I have settled this though PM's so chill.

My post about Gary had absolutely nothing to do with you. When you get your hot air car car finished, maybe you can line up with my 4 door F350 diesel dually, at 12.90 it would be a close race!:biggrin:

Thanks a lot Billy (sarcastic)! I was just going to wire wheel this thing. After your bragging on me, I guess I'm going to have to wire wheel it AND rub it down with steel wool to.
Gary
P.S. I know that Dutt engine stayed around a long time. Know whatever happened to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.