Testing possible interest in a trade?

Big Stu

Flogged Donkey
I have an 87 gn with t-tops. The mod list is extensive and I am thinking about getting rid of her either by outright selling or a trade for high performance parts. This car IS NOT PERFECT by any means, so please don't rip me apart. :) A full list of what is wrong/needed or missing is available to serious people only! I am honest and well known hereand have absolutely nothing to hide. I will try to attach a few pics, but if they don't appear then be patient; I have never posted any before. If interested in a trade, here's what I'm looking for.

1. (2) New or in nice shape Precision or Turbonetics 70 or 72mm turbos with q or p trim.
2. Fiberglass or carbon fiber doors and front clip for an 87 gn.
3. Weldon pump/pumps and regulator/regulators.
Not interested in any car trades, sorry. If sold outright then I would ask a starting price of $7000 and go from there. I bought this car 6 years ago for $17k and have put about $8k into it here and there. There are things wrong with it, for starters it doesn't have any ac or heat, rear main and oil pan gaskets need to be replaced, drivers seat is ripped, etc, etc, you get the picture. I won't be haggled really low, so don't be a ball breaker, please. :D Anybody seriously interested in a trade for the above parts listed or an outright cash offer can have detailed pics of all the chips, dings and problem areas. Car has about 86k on the odometer.

Attachments

• Dscf0023.jpg
    Dscf0023.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 367
  • Dscf0024.jpg
    Dscf0024.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 309
  • Dscf0025.jpg
    Dscf0025.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 273
  • Dscf0026.jpg
    Dscf0026.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 277
  • Dscf0027.jpg
    Dscf0027.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 275
This car has run 11.43@128.
Some of the mods are as follows:
Wilson Manifolds modified stock intake with anodized rails and -10 fittings.
Trunk mounted battery box with newer optima red top battery and battery cut-off switch.
Trunk mounted 15 gallon plastic fuel cell.
Aeromotive a-1000 pump and filter with paper element, filter element is new.
Firewall mounted regulator with -10 y block, -10 russel braided fuel line all the way from the cell to the rails.
Casper's race harness for the engine.
Turbonetics 4- bolt turbo.
55# injectors, have about 300 street miles total.
Modded ecm for low impedance injectors.
Smaller front mount intercooler.
Art Carr modified stock 200 tranny, never a problem with it.
Autometer monster tach and ultralite boost, oil temp, oil pressure, trans temp, water temp, and fuel pressure gauges.
Centerlines with bfg tires in the rear, and cragars with mickey thompson sportsman pros in the front.

Don't be afraid to make an offer here or my e-mail, johannstuart@msn.com
You would be surprised what I'll let it go for. :)

I got scared when i looked at the photos! just kidding!! 128 mph!! that should run 10.70's. i like the fuel rails. what else did they do to the intake? port and polished? you coming to vegas?

LV GN said:
I got scared when i looked at the photos! just kidding!! 128 mph!! that should run 10.70's. i like the fuel rails. what else did they do to the intake? port and polished? you coming to vegas?

Yeah, some of it is a little ugly, nothing two inner fenders wouldn't fix. :) Port matched and polished everything, it's a nice piece. Yes, definitly coming to vegas len, been every year and I love it, I'll be with paul and glen.

Big Stu said:
Yeah, some of it is a little ugly, nothing two inner fenders wouldn't fix. :) Port matched and polished everything, it's a nice piece. Yes, definitly coming to vegas len, been every year and I love it, I'll be with paul and glen.
cool! look forward to seeing you.

Big Stu said:
No way! Just trying to clear some room out here, I'll see how it goes. :)

Stu,

I am glad, I hate to see someone else sell their dream!

Bump, new price $6k or best :eek: offer. That is a f***in steal even with the things this car has wrong with it. That is only a couple thousand more than a good roller would cost. I know somebody wants a good gn around here. :D

New Price, five thousand, :eek: that's right $5k or make an offer close and take it home, put a couple hundred into it and have a sweet ride! All car really needs is new lower door panels, rear main and pan gaskets fixed and some other minor stuff. I dropped the price because you won't drive this across country, it'll have to be shipped. Take a look at the pics and ask yourself if you can buy one similar with the mods for five thousand? I have way over that in the mods and then some so don't hesitate to e-mail me for info. Thanks. :)

Bump. They don't get any cheaper. :D Lots of inquiries but nothing yet, surprisingly.