Televangelist Benny Hinn "Let the bodies hit the floor" Video

DailyDrifter

The Slow and the Curious
Saw this on the bullet. One of the funniest video's I've seen on youtube. Its amazing people buy into this crap. Enjoy :cool:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a54iqEr1flQ[/YOUTUBE]

i bet he wishes he could do this to his soon to be ex-wifes legal team, boy is the dirt on him going to come out

Romper Room for adults. Your encouraged to engage in physical play and general rough housing, as well your asked to suspend your disbelief in magic and mystical incantations. What's in that freaking jacket??

What a wacko. I actually feel a little for some of the people that have no hope and have to resort to this. Falling down backwards in the Bible is a curse. I wonder how many of the saints in the Bible hit people with their coats/tunics:rolleyes:

That video is actually hysterical and I am a real Christian.

I was laughing so hard at that $hit, he must have a really heavy brick or a 109 inside that jacket to put that people with it everytime he wacked somebody.. hahahahahaha.

He better not

Go to Saudi Arabia anytime soon. He would be tried and convicted of saucery and have his head taken off doing this:eek:......Funny to watch though.

how can I learn that trick?

My wife starts talking shiet.....convulsions for you beyotch....bwaaahahahA

Boss in a bad mood.....siezure for his azz!

Get pulled over by the cops.....make em flap like a fish out of water!!!

Thats the best super power....ever....except for Jedi mind tricks...