Ted A. at M13 race

Attachments

• DSC00512.JPG
    DSC00512.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 475
Jeff,

Thanks for the video and the wheels up pic. Ted's car is sick and judging from the pics I have seen posted of it, probably one of the cleaner 8 sec Stage2 cars out there.:cool:

HOLY SHRIMP BATMAN!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Way to go Ted!!!

I love how you can't hear the little V6 hanging on the bumper of that big loud mean chebby.

Here's another vid of Ted's car that I seen Dave posted on TBS.com~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlX-vw8Y_0s#[/YOUTUBE]

Good videos!

So, it takes a big tired, big cubic inch car to take out a V6 car on 10" tires:cool:

Damn nice Ted. One of the faster stage cars on the planet, that still has stock styl susp. Take B@$!s, good job

Looks good Ted, would've been nice to see it at Cecil though. Car count was low we could have used the support.

Looks good Ted, would've been nice to see it at Cecil though. Car count was low we could have used the support.

It was tough to make the other 3 events this year but I managed. Work schedule was busy and the TSO motor almost sold so I mentally just decided prior I wasn't going to Cecil and had the M13 in the back of my head. Preparation for me to get out of work isn't that easy and that also played a roll, plus there would have been no points change if I showed or not. Overall I think the points series was a success. Hopefully it continues next year.

GOOD GOD!!!!!! that DLS power plant is making some horsepower.

Thanks for sharing the video Jeff. Some friends of mine came to this event, but I stayed home this year.

Congrats Ted on the TSO championship.

These stock suspension Buicks are flying!

GOOD GOD!!!!!! that DLS power plant is making some horsepower.

Thanks for sharing the video Jeff. Some friends of mine came to this event, but I stayed home this year.

Congrats Ted on the TSO championship.

Would have been great to see you there. I had a good time talking with you at Osceola.

BTW congrats on your latest times.

Would have been great to see you there. I had a good time talking with you at Osceola.

BTW congrats on your latest times.

I would have loved to attended but our family already had plans for that weekend. That is great event with a nice variety of cars. I try to make it every year.

I bet your pay out for runner up was really decent. A friend of mine won the bracket race a few years ago and he made out pretty darn good!

I learned a lot listening to you at Osceola thanks for sharing.

I would have loved to attended but our family already had plans for that weekend. That is great event with a nice variety of cars. I try to make it every year.

I bet your pay out for runner up was really decent. A friend of mine won the bracket race a few years ago and he made out pretty darn good!

I learned a lot listening to you at Osceola thanks for sharing.

The payout was great and it's funny I didn't even think about the $$ at all till I went to load the car up. We were paid on the spot, I'll go again next year for sure. Good luck at Reynolds BTW.