TB machine shop in Houston, Tx or nearby

Had a little issue getting power to the Caspers adapter and the XFI box. Made a call to Cal Hartline who steered me in the right direction.

I just came back inside after replacing the ECM fuse all is well now. Just put the tune in the XFI, now I have to call Cal back in the morning and I should be rolling again.

Almost too excited to sleep!!!

Well after Cal Hartline taking more time than normal with my ingnorance of the XFI. He dumbed it down enough where I found it fairly easy to use. The car is running and driving. Took it to the local cruise spot this past weekend. The car is so tight when you drive it it feels like a new car. NOt ONE single rattle.

Right now it's at Century Transmission having Mike take a look at the trans since it's not wanting to shift until high rpm.

Thanks to everyone who helped with advise and pointers since this was my first Turbo Buick build. Not quite done yet. I still have a few issues.
I'll be going to a dual fan set up since the car runs about 200-210 (front mount intercooler). The Factory tach reads 2300-2600 rpm while the car is at idle, Think it might be a cluster issue. And finally I need to replace the headliner and power antenna.

Heres a few pics of the finished product.
DSC00041.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00042.jpg