tb app login trouble? anyone else?

Just checked it on my phone its working fine.

Thanks will check on my end. .. Not sure what changed , tried un install, reistall, fixing permissions, reboot etc.... Hmmm may have to look at my host file. ..

The phone is a note2...

Odd... Yea. No issues here.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

No dice. .. using version 1.3.18 most recent from market. .. I disabled add blocker so not host file related, restored a copy from titanium backup same error is persistent. ..

Dislike being a unique snow flake maybe someone else can confirm. .. None of my other tapatalk, autoguide (duramax forum), or xda developer tapatalk apps have this problem. ..

Do you have regular Tapatalk? Can you connect through that?

I do have the paid version of tapatalk but for whatever reason I cannot find turbobuick on the list of forums... I use it to connect to ihadav8. Com..

I will try connecting with tappatalk but unless I can put server info in manually somehow not sure about connevting since tb.com isnt listed...

Thanks for checking into this..

I feel dumb... But you taught me something... I can find tb.com using search feature in tapatalk instead of using the listed servers...

Thanks a bunch ignore my last post..

Resolved. .. This is so much better than having another app to get on the forum. ..:D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I can't get into the app on my Iphone. Since last night. Had to get on here through the Internet.
Wonder what's going on with it. I have the Iphone 3gs. But I have never updated the phone, am a little afraid to update it.
Please help, thanks

How odd... nothing has changed. I BELIEVE there was an updated addon released a couple of weeks ago but i dont think I upgraded because it wasnt mandatory. Ill check when I have a few minutes and if so, Ill update the plugin.

Odd thing was I used the update for a week or so with no problems till a day or so...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, glad mine is not messed up. It's a pain to get to this on the net and log in. Plus I was use to the app being so fast.
Hope it gets back up tomorrow!!

Mine didn't work all of yesterday so tonight deleted free app and re installed its working fine now and its a different type of format...

Mine didn't work all of yesterday so tonight deleted free app and re installed its working fine now and its a different type of format...

Exact same thing happened to me. Old wouldn't work and loaded new format.

Were you guys still using the ForumRunner app by any chance? The new app hasnt changed except now its called TurboBuick mobile. It should have looked the same.

I actually updated the plugin this morning. Its 100% up to date. My app is working perfectly. As you SURE youre not using the old app? The support for it has been completely removed.

As it stands now the IOS, Android and plugin for the board are 100% up to date.

It should look like this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-03-10-01-50.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-03-10-01-50.png
    217.3 KB · Views: 52
It has to be the old app... I was still using it up until a few days ago. It died a sudden death. Installed new ( red ) background mobile app. Rock&Roll.