tasteful mods

drd21968

just ordered 60lb injectors,injector harness,k&n intake,hot wire,walboro pump,adj regulator,turbo tweak chip,i already had a turbo tronix upgraded turbo,planning on exhaust.what would these conservative mods do for my car.what hp will this make.approx:confused:

no one with similar consevative mods,any advice on what i need,what im missing,where i will be.:confused:

I think you will be in the 350-375rwhp range w/a good tune and a decent T/C. I have a pretty similar setup besides the injectors (which I am getting 60's as well soon)

i was hopping for a high 11 or low 12 car.will these mods get me there or do i need more.:confused:

Here's my take on it:

The injectors won't make you much faster, but those 60's leave you room to grow for future mods...The TT chip will help performance and drivability...The K&N filter is an improvement over stock and will help it breath,so that will help a little...Injector harness won't help performance but if you needed to replace it then hey....Walbro pump, hot wire kit, and regulator are needed for a healthy fuel system, so it will help a little...Most of these mods are needed to have a good running car which in turn can help performance and tunability to a point...What size turbo do you have?? Is your stall converter a good match for this turbo?? For the most part I would say you are doing things in the right order and have your car ready to throw some mods at it that can really wake it up...If all is stock other than what is mentioned and assuming the turbo isn't to big for a stock converter you should be in the 12's...Would suggest a scanmaster if you don't have one..From there a 3" down pipe, and intercooler upgrade.... I see you are getting an exhaust as well....Good luck and have fun!!