TA33 turbo for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpivette89

im posting this here since hotair parts tend to get overlooked, or quickly pushed to the bottom of the page in the "for sale" section...

Limit Engineering TA33 turbo for sale. bought slightly used (about 5000 miles) off a forum member and never installed it. taxes were abit rough this year and im forced to sell. spools like stock but flows twice as much air (700cfm vs stock 350 cfm). good for up to 25psi (stocker is only around 18 or so). an excellent upgrade that will really wake up your hotair Buick

Limit sells these things for $800+ w exchange. im letting this go for $400 shipped. thanks in advance

Fist in line for the TA33
You know if the seals are good?

You know if the seals are good?
while i cant say they definately are cause i never installed or tested it (if there is a way to test it without installing it, im not sure) i have no reason to believe they are anything but good. the previous owner said he only ran it for 4000 - 5000 miles, and mentioned no problems. he was selling it because he was returning his 84' to stock so he could sell it as well. anyway, if there is a way to test for good/bad seals without installing and running the turbo, let me know and i will do so
I sent you an E-Mail last nite.
i never recieved it. if you wanted to be first in line, you should have responded directly to the post. its just easier for the seller to keep track of first come first serve that way. sorry, but im going to have to put you behind Jerryl. if he doesnt want it, ill let you know

E-Mail me your address at bd1320n11@msn.com and I can send you a money order today.
The reason I sent you a direct E-Mail is because I didn't want are addresses posted on the board...you should have receieved my E-Mail 10 min. after you posted it in the for sale section. Anyways thank you for your time and take care.

sorry to bring up an old thread, but for some reason i get random PMs about the availibility of this turbo 4 years after i posted it. guess i have to add some closure to this thread

the turbo was sold a long time ago

thanks

Do you still have the turbo?
im posting this here since hotair parts tend to get overlooked, or quickly pushed to the bottom of the page in the "for sale" section...

Limit Engineering TA33 turbo for sale. bought slightly used (about 5000 miles) off a forum member and never installed it. taxes were abit rough this year and im forced to sell. spools like stock but flows twice as much air (700cfm vs stock 350 cfm). good for up to 25psi (stocker is only around 18 or so). an excellent upgrade that will really wake up your hotair Buick

Limit sells these things for $800+ w exchange. im letting this go for $400 shipped. thanks in advance
till have the turbo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.