TA STROKER MOTOR

007gn

I’m considering selling my brand new TA stroker motor. It’s complete and still sitting on the engine stand at Fullthrottle. It’s a On center with new race ported GN1 heads champion on center race intake & all the other good stuff. Contact me at+15862184760 Shann or Mike at Fullthrottle. $14000 firm or I’ll just keep it & use . Kinda lost interest in the car . The build took so long that I went n bought a drop top Vette.

I’m considering selling my brand new TA stroker motor. It’s complete and still sitting on the engine stand at Fullthrottle. It’s a On center with new race ported GN1 heads champion on center race intake & all the other good stuff. Contact me at+15862184760 Shann or Mike at Fullthrottle. $14000 firm or I’ll just keep it & use . Kinda lost interest in the car . The build took so long that I went n bought a drop top Vette.
Pics of the motor can be seen on Fullthrottle website & instagram

Sweet price right there. Will sell fast

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

GN1 head, call me if you have other questions.. I will not be posting pictures here or publicly posting details, it's not mine and i will respect my customer. FYI its Christmas, we will be leaving soon today and not be back until next tuesday. this is a give away deal and it is loaded with good parts.

You should buy it. I'm sure he didn't buy all new parts. This is 100% new top to bottom no used heads no used anything. That s the difference between 14k and 20k but I'm sure it's good

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

the only thing now new on this motor is the heads, they were on his last motor and have under 1000 miles, we went through them so they are fresh too
Mike

the only thing now new on this motor is the heads, they were on his last motor and have under 1000 miles, we went through them so they are fresh too
Mike
Why is he only asking $14,000 for it do you have a build sheet on it I was quoted like 25,000 from Webber

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

you would have to ask him, he is taking a pretty big loss at that price, not my motor not my business why.

it took way too long to get done due to a few things that happened but thats all on me, he has lost some interest in it. frankly i hope he keeps it and we just put it in the car. its going to be a hard running motor

Can't believe someone hasnt bought this yet. Good luck building one for that cheap.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

this is no longer available, we will be working with the new owner, and yes if you didn't pull the trigger on this you let an amazing deal slip by.