TA street eliminator heads for sale Race port flow sheets

There are NO rules for requiring posting of price in the parts section.
Are you sure? You may need to revisit that. If you have any further issues, you may pm me and not further derail the OPs post.

Sorry Spooledyou glws.

From what I see in the rules there is no requirement for a price in the parts for sale section. Good luck with the sale of those heads. They look great.

I always thought if there was no price posted than said parts are for free, and if posted after the fact it's too late. Then let the bidding commence........ I would have started at a dollar tho, you guys really jumped the price up to fast for me.

Either way if its a rule or not its an implied task...your selling something you should include price.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If there not sold in a few days I will take them I am waiting for one of my jobs to be finished I guesd I'm somewhere in line I live in Lauderdale. Pm me spooledyou.

If there not sold in a few days I will take them I am waiting for one of my jobs to be finished I guesd I'm somewhere in line I live in Lauderdale. Pm me spooledyou.

Ok that sounds good

will list pics soon please call or txt 561 901 7897 if interested 2800 with Jessel style rocker arms
I have the heads and cam still . My GN went 125 mph with 18 lbs of boost and very low timing not tuned first time out with no traction .These heads make big power.

So what you're saying is the pics posted are when they were new.

How many miles are on them now??