TA Perf. Block!

GNracer2000

Who will I beat today?
I just got the October issue of GM High Tech Performance and inside is an in depth article on the new aluminum block and heads coming soon from TA Performance. The article is great in describing some of the features and it says it may even be better than a stage block! No price listed yet but has some very sweet pictures too! Also says that TA will be relaesing other parts like billet cranks and rockers and everything for their heads which they will have available in two styles. One thing I saw which totally amazed me is they said it could easily hold 2300 hp WOW! So be on the look out for this issue anyone looking for an engine to build should seriously consider this block to start on.

Yeah I still didn't get my issue of GMHTP yet, but I saw they had a "real" article on the TA aluminum block.... I'm glad that TA Performance is spreading the word about this block as well as the heads because it will most likely stir up some more interest in our cars as well as our little V6 motors which is exactly what the Turbo Buick community needs:) :cool: :D

Someone please help me understand something, Is it possible or a good idea to run iron heads on an alum. block? I was just wondering.

Zak

so when the hell is this superstar motor going to be available?:confused: :D hope to see what it can do soon... i know i'm not alone on that...can't wait to see it in a car.......

Originally posted by TheDoughboy
I think TA Perf has the block now for $3500 part # TA V3800. Order 2:D Ron

The first run of TA alum blocks has been sold out and shipping starts next week. Deposits are now being taken for the second run due for delivery in late fall of this year.