TA girdle group buy. OFFICIALLY CLOSED 35 ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down for an 1807. Hope it clears my old ATR Crossflow system..

awesome deal cant wait for the cover. a big thank you to those involved in starting this and making it happen.

Thanks for going to the trouble and putting in all the time on this group buy! I know first hand how much work goes into something like this. Lol. Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like most of the guys are going for the 1807. Is there a certain reason?
The 1807A with the counter board holes for the nuts and the milled place for the logo stands out more
other than that their the same. Personal Preference Then or have I missed something

Here are the specs from the TA catalog.
IMG_1246-1.jpg
TA_1807.jpg
TA_1807A.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks I appreciate it.

But no one has anything yet lol.

In a couple of weeks we'll know if I earned our discount or not.

D

Last edited:
Just a thought but if every1 kicked in an extra 4 bucks or so it would pay for evils part.. its great too be told how great of a job your doing but its also an opportunity to put your money where your mouth is...at this point it probly would've been easier to spend the extra dough than take on all this responsibility, it cant be easy. Just an outsiders point of view..good luck all

Thanks guys but no worries.

The vendor is taking care of me for doing this.

Put the $4 towards your cars. God knows you’ll need it LOL. I lost track of all the $4 i put in mine.

D

ps If I remember correctly I started this hope someone would start a group buy.
I never expected it’d be me. So far so good.

I will be sure to get specific times of shipment and such before I commit with everyones information. But you’ll all still be subjected to drunk crank calls from me at 3AM.

Sam. I’ll PM you shortly. Just Arrived home from a long work week. Relaxing a bit.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.