TA-60 ballpark cost

5ltretr

I know how much Precision charges, anyone know how much Limit charges for this turbo??

tried sending them an email no response.

thanks

cottons is a rip off, charges 749 .

precision charges 675.

I guess limit would charge around what precision would.

and are all these turbos complete w/ actuators?? Ported for specific downpipes??

I guess limit would charge around what precision would

Why don't you say that you will take the cheaperst one you can find no matter who makes it. Oh, and just because someones different brand turbo costs more, doesn't mean its a rip off.

not looking for the cheapest made turbo, in fact the opposite. If limits TA60 costs more than Precisions I will buy it.

Cottons pricing is significantly higher than other vendors all around. If you dont call that ripping off , my apologies.

Cottons pricing is significantly higher than other vendors all around. If you dont call that ripping off , my apologies.

Call up turbonetics and get a price on the turbo, then call another Turbonetics vendor and get a price. Is A viper a rip off because GM sells a ZO6 Vette for $25k less?????

i would go with john craigs then. i probably paid a bit more cause i didnt go directly through john craig. let me tell you though when i openend the box up i was all grins . he is the man.

BEFORE YOU GO TRASHING MY COMPANY, YOU BETTER KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT....... OBVIOUSLY YOU OPENED YOUR MOUTH AND INSERTED YOUR KEYBOARD.

Now that I have that off my chest, let me explain the way I read it, you looked at the price of a CPT60 turbo, that is not a CPT"A"60 turbo, that cost would be $679.00, the same as the CPT"A"49 turbo. The CPT60 turbo is a completely new turbo, does not use the stock appearing compressor or exhaust housing, all parts that make it up are NEW.

thanks for clearing that up, I must have misread the entire catalog & pn.

the old catalog seemed more user friendly

I need to do more due diligence in my parts ordering & research,

I've been ordering parts from one vendor to find out another sells it 15-20% (50% in one case) less expensive for the same item.

live and learn i guess.

Is A viper a rip off because GM sells a ZO6 Vette for $25k less?????

Oranges to apples dude.

I guess every magazine, television program, print, etc that compare them are wrong too?? I mean they are both in the same class

Oranges to apples dude.

I guess every magazine, television program, print, etc that compare them are wrong too?? I mean they are both in the same class

Oranges to apples dude.

Oranges to apples dude.

Oranges to apples dude.

I guess every magazine, television program, print, etc that compare them are wrong too?? I mean they are both in the same class AND RACE IN THE SAME CLASS!!! You couldn't get more apples to apples in comparing 2 vehicles.