TA-49 .63 Precision houshing with Adj Acc

onefastgn

Good used TA-49, still on car. No smoke, normal side to side play with 2000 miles on it. Just going bigger. $450.00 shipped in US.
I'm not in a huge hurry to go down and remove it when it is so cold so i would hold it for someone for a small deposit if that works for you. Or pay in full and i will try to remove it this weekend.
I can get pictures but that will take until this weekend because it's stored in a air bubble and i will have to undo it and get to the car.
I have paypal add 4%
Thanks

Please put up some pics when u can and put me first in line Im in cleaveland so im not in a big hurry either get back to me when u have a chance.

Please put up some pics when u can and put me first in line Im in cleaveland so im not in a big hurry either get back to me when u have a chance.

I will Jay.
My card reader won't let me load them. I will retake the photos on another card tomorrow and post them. Thanks Tony

Here is some pictures,sorry it took so long.

Attachments

• DSCN1544.jpg
    DSCN1544.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 161
  • DSCN1542.jpg
    DSCN1542.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCN1523.jpg
    DSCN1523.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 161
  • DSCN1541.jpg
    DSCN1541.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 161
What comes with the Turbo? Inlet bell, actuator, chip?
Wa it purchased new and now has 2000 miles or was it rebuilt 2000 miles ago
Thanks
Walt

Comes with the inlet bell and HD adjustable actuator . No chip. I'm running a TT E-85 chip and that's for the Injectors more then just the turbo so I'm keeping it for an upgrade. The turbo was said to have been rebuilt by the seller that i bought it from. I have not had any problem with it at all. The only reason I am selling it is because I went to a PT6265 turbo. I can assure you that you will be completely satisfied with the turbo. The actuator alone is $80.00. I paid $450.00 for it plus shipping last year. I have only put maybe 300 miles on it since I've had it on the car. I hope this help answer your questions. Jay has first go at it. Then it's open to who ever wants it next. I just need it sold soon. Thanks

I also have a BGC stock stretch location intercooler that i would make a package deal on for $650.00 shipped. I beed blasted the intercooler and primed and painted it with high temp paint. It has been repaired on the bottom on both corners and the inlet scoop that comes with it is a stock one. It works good and looks alot better then you would think. It is still installed in the car. The only reason I'm using my old stock inlet shroud is because the one that came with it looked like crap. It still cools fine.

Open to another buyer. I accept paypal.
$450.00shipped
or turbo and BGC stock location stretch intercooler for $650.00 shipped.